Event ID: 1003
Date: 10/04/2005
Time: 22:15:07
User: N/A
Computer: HOMEUSER
Error code 10000050, parameter1 ac66da09, parameter2 00000000, parameter3
b2a238e2, parameter4 00000000.

Data:
0000: 53 79 73 74 65 6d 20 45 System E
0008: 72 72 6f 72 20 20 45 72 rror Er
0010: 72 6f 72 20 63 6f 64 65 ror code
0018: 20 31 30 30 30 30 30 35 1000005
0020: 30 20 20 50 61 72 61 6d 0 Param
0028: 65 74 65 72 73 20 61 63 eters ac
0030: 36 36 64 61 30 39 2c 20 66da09,
0038: 30 30 30 30 30 30 30 30 00000000
0040: 2c 20 62 32 61 32 33 38 , b2a238
0048: 65 32 2c 20 30 30 30 30 e2, 0000
0050: 30 30 30 30 0000

That's not my problem, and I am using Windows XP

Hi TalonWolf,

To determine what driver is causing the problem I need you to enable driver
verifier.
Steps:
1) Windows Key + R
2) Type in 'verifier' and hit enter
3) Make sure 'Create Standard Setting' is selected and hit next
4) Click on 'Select all drivers installed on this computer' and hit Finish
5) Reboot

There is a possibility that your computer will crash on reboot. If this
occurs hit F8 when rebooting just before the windows logo screen and select
the safe mode boot option. Follow the same steps above but on step 4 choose
'Select driver names from a list'; hit next; check the box next to any
driver where the provider is not Microsoft; hit Finish; reboot.

This will slow the performance of you computer a little while enabled but
will hopefully catch the driver causing corruption. Next time you crash
the blue screen will hopefully say something like
"DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION". If this occurs please send the
corresponding minidump (by default it is at c:\windows\Minidump ) my way.
If you have any questions or I didn't explain something well enough don't
hesitate to e-mail me (remove "online") back. Good Luck,

Joshua Smith
OpenGL Test Lab
Microsoft
-----

Get Secure! www.microsoft.com/security

"TalonWolf" <TalonWolf@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> That's not my problem, and I am using Windows XP

brvnbld

hey...if you cant explain it properly..dont say it..if you are not sure wat ll happen why do you post answers?.......i did as you told and my comp gets crashing again and again while booting..now i am unable to go into my xp.........tell me wat to do...dont say me to install xp.....i ve so much of things installed in it....

Status
Not open for further replies.