HP Pavilion 513w

I can not get the machine to acknowledge my hard driver? I have tried
to kill the cmos by pulling out the battery but it didn't work. I tried
to use killcmos software but that didn't work? I owuld like to reset
the cmos but can not find the switch on the motherboard. Could somebody
tell what motherboard would repalce the one that is in it????? I know
you can not flash the bios but maybe replacing the motherboard would
help????. thanks I am new to this group. Vittorio
(vfrog2004@yahoo.com)

Changing a Motherboard or Moving a Hard Drive with XP Installed
http://www.michaelstevenstech.com/moving_xp.html

[Courtesy of MS-MVP Michael Stevens]

--
Carey Frisch