WTB: B&K cr-31 adapter

Can't find one of these for sale anywhere. Says it is discontinued and
NLA. Anybody have a link to a site that has this still avail AND the
CR-24? I'm trying to save on shipping.

Pat D.

Contact the tech support at B&K Precision. They will make you the
correct adapter for any that are discontinued. Cost is around $50.

I know most people know this but I will mention it again. You can make a
universal adaptor with some wire and a neckboard female adaptor from any WG
25" or 19" monitor. Then with the info in the book they provide you can tap
into any tube. They used to have the booklet that tells you where to put
each wire for free on their help page at B&K.
"Pat D" <patdanis@comcast.net> wrote in message
> Can't find one of these for sale anywhere. Says it is discontinued and
> NLA. Anybody have a link to a site that has this still avail AND the
> CR-24? I'm trying to save on shipping.
>
> Pat D.

Looks like that is the next step.

Pat