[SOLVED] TL-WN722N driver

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solution
the tp-link the company it's self moto is " windows only " I am owner of 2 tp-link ( TL-WN721N and TL-WN422g they don't have linux drivers or any other OS excpet windows) the company is bloody stupid and for these prices you can have Real antenna working on "G" the tp-link are tuff antennas if they are used out of your house(flat,apartment) or in english how was "outdoor". the Hornettek " janus" was my last wifi external antenna got mac,linux,windows cd with outdated drivers, I was happy to use this antenna cuz she work's really on "N" not such tp-link liers

georgehuffs

Distinguished
Jun 18, 2011
the tp-link the company it's self moto is " windows only " I am owner of 2 tp-link ( TL-WN721N and TL-WN422g they don't have linux drivers or any other OS excpet windows) the company is bloody stupid and for these prices you can have Real antenna working on "G" the tp-link are tuff antennas if they are used out of your house(flat,apartment) or in english how was "outdoor". the Hornettek " janus" was my last wifi external antenna got mac,linux,windows cd with outdated drivers, I was happy to use this antenna cuz she work's really on "N" not such tp-link liers

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.