I instald XP Pro but it wouldn't allow me to use my dial up modem so I
reinstalled XP Home edition but now I can't change (increase) the screen
resolution and it is only in 16bit colour mode (which I can't change also)
Help
Andrew

Hi Andrew,

Have you installed the device drivers for Graphics card and monitor?

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User