screen res.& colours

I instald XP Pro but it wouldn't allow me to use my dial up modem so I
reinstalled XP Home edition but now I can't change (increase) the screen
resolution and it is only in 16bit colour mode (which I can't change also)
Help
Andrew
1 answer Last reply
More about screen colours

    Hi Andrew,

    Have you installed the device drivers for Graphics card and monitor?

    --
    Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
    Windows XP Shell/User

    "Andrew W" <Andrew W@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I instald XP Pro but it wouldn't allow me to use my dial up modem so I
    > reinstalled XP Home edition but now I can't change (increase) the screen
    > resolution and it is only in 16bit colour mode (which I can't change also)
    > Help
    > Andrew

Dial Up Connection Windows XP