Tweak UI direct search?

billy

Distinguished
Jul 4, 2003

apparently i am having trouble with this direct search on Tweak... it is
where say for instance you want to search google you can just type "G ITEM
SEARCHING FOR" and it automatically searches... i've definatly tried the
correct search link with google but it just doesnt even seem to show up when
i try it in Internet Explorer. I know my Tweak isnt faulty either cause the
other things work fine in it... anyone have any idea?

thanks in advance
..billy

Billy,

Have a look at SearchURL settings here: