Phil

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2001

How do I get a ping from command prompt to an outside source. I seem to
have forgotten. I am running Windows/XP Home edition w/service pac2, I also
have Norton Internet Security 2005 installed.

p.s. Just what does it mean when you receive a ping.

Thanks, Phil

Phil,

Microsoft Windows XP - Ping:
http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/windows/xp/all/proddocs/en-us/ping.mspx