What paint was used on these Playfields?

I'm curious. What type of paints were used on Black Knight, Cosmic
Gunfight, Comet, etc.. playfields? Were these playfields painted with
enamel paint? Were coatings used on them? If so, what kind?

John

Engineer

check out rec.games.pinball these guys can tell you everything you need
to know. they are the gurus of pinball

engineer@wcia.com wrote:
> check out rec.games.pinball these guys can tell you everything you
need
> to know. they are the gurus of pinball

Hehehe.
Oops...... Posted to wrong group!