FS: Gallop Racer 2 pcb, Alpine Ski pcb and more...

I have the following working boards for sale if anyone is interested:

Gallop Racer '2' pcb $35
Alpine Ski pcb $15
Time Killers $15
Disney Magical Tetris (no sound) $15
ultimate tennis $25
Relief Pitcher $10

shipping from Toronto with insurance and tracking number
is $13. I will combine shipping.

I also just found a working Hit The Ice pcb
$20 plus shipping...

Thanks,
JOFF

swede@canada.com (swede) wrote in message news:<a7db8e9f.0503081718.297e6833@posting.google.com>...
> I have the following working boards for sale if anyone is interested:
>
> Gallop Racer '2' pcb $35
> Alpine Ski pcb $15
> Time Killers $15
> Disney Magical Tetris (no sound) $15
> ultimate tennis $25
> Relief Pitcher $10
>
> shipping from Toronto with insurance and tracking number
> is $13. I will combine shipping.

Sold are:

Gallop Racer
Relief Pitcher