Shutdown error: Driver_Power_State_Failure 0x0000009f

I have been to many web forums trying to find out what I have done to my
computer. I currently seem to be having a problem with a video drive or video
adapter drive???? So many people have had me change so many things on my
computer, I don't even know where to begin. I have tried disabling in device
manager, and tried different start up options. I cannot do a system restore,
because Dell customer service had me stop it. It is now back on, but I do not
have a restore point before my problem. I have current and original system
configurations, I have a list of errors, but I do not know where to go now.
If someone is brave enough to try and help, I will post these when asked. My
computer freezes at a blue screen when I choose shutdown. If I choose
restart, I receive the stop error Driver_Power_State_Failure 0x0000009f. I
have gained much knowledge in all the aspects of trying to fix my problem,
just haven't figured out how to fix it!lol...:)

I forgot to add the rest of the error
0x0000009f (0x000000500,0x00000002,0x832D1AE0,0x83355340)