FA Last 5 hours. Low Low bids so far - 3 games 1 HUO

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.pinball,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

cross posting. Thanks for paying attention. Many pinball collectors
also collect vids. =P

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.pinball,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

If they do, they should (and usually do) look in the vid groups. We'd
appreciate it if you kept your vid sales there too.

GRY

citznfish@gmail.com wrote in news:1110331687.382153.159780
@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com:

> http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZcitznfish
>
> Thank you for your time.

That's because those are ALL VIDEOS!! (*duh*)

"Ceegary" <ceegary@cox.net> wrote in news:D6yXd.70667$Tt.14802@fed1read05:

> If they do, they should (and usually do) look in the vid groups. We'd
> appreciate it if you kept your vid sales there too.

Welll, cut 'em some slack. I'd call it even if he put OT: in front of it.