FS: Dig Dug In Largo Florida

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

I have a Dig Dug that I would like to get $450.00 for. Works 100%.
Monitor looks great and all controls work. Real nice side art, marquee
and cpo. No backdoor. E-mail studiobassistAThotmail.com.

I have others for sale as well, The Invaders, Arabian, Centipede,
A.P.B., Danger Zone, Ms. Pacman, Punchout, Afterburner, and Afterburner
2. If interested in any of these, e-mail for an appointment to look at
them or if you would like pics, ask and I will take them.

I will ship via N.A.V.L. if you are out of state.

Thanks,
Todd

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

Hi Todd,
I am a small time collector who is looking for a cabinet (preferrably
dead)for a Mame project. I would like to know if you or someone you
know can give me a lead or sell me a cab. I am new to the Sarasota area
and lost the previous contact number for someone in your area.

I'm looking for a 27inch or so type cabinet (i.e., Golden Tee, MKII,
Geo -something that would accomodate a Slik Stik Quad).

Hope you can help,
Big Al

studiobassist@hotmail.com wrote:
> I have a Dig Dug that I would like to get $450.00 for. Works 100%.
> Monitor looks great and all controls work. Real nice side art,
marquee
> and cpo. No backdoor. E-mail studiobassistAThotmail.com.
>
> I have others for sale as well, The Invaders, Arabian, Centipede,
> A.P.B., Danger Zone, Ms. Pacman, Punchout, Afterburner, and
Afterburner
> 2. If interested in any of these, e-mail for an appointment to look
at
> them or if you would like pics, ask and I will take them.
>
> I will ship via N.A.V.L. if you are out of state.
>
> Thanks,
> Todd

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

Let me look around, I may have something. I'll let you know.

Thanks,
Todd