WTD: Donkey Kong control panel dimensions

Can someone with a wood DK or DK Jr. control panel take a few
dimensions? Mainly the thickness of the wood used, length and width,
where the plexiglas CPO mounts in relation to the bottom front and side
of CP. Also if someone could send pictures of what the top of the
control panel looks like under the CPO, that would be great.

Thanks in advance!

-Steve

check www.arcadecontrols.com. I remember seeing someone who made
multiple nintendo panels and posted teh specs. GL

-CF

Thanks for the link. I searched on there a few times but couldn't come
up with any info on the Nintendo panels. Does anybody have a Popeye,
DK, DK Jr. or Radarscope panel they could take these dimensions from
for me? I need the thickness of the wood used, length and width of the
panel, where the plexiglass CPO mounts in relation to the bottom front
and side of CP. And if someone could send pictures of what the top of

citznfish@gmail.com wrote:
> check www.arcadecontrols.com. I remember seeing someone who made
> multiple nintendo panels and posted teh specs. GL
>
> -CF

TRENDING THREADS