disk defragmenter

hi, after i defragmented my hard drive it shown some of the files could not
be defragmented. Is there anyway you can do to prevent this problem?. I have
window xp pro and 30gb of hard drive.

thanx
1 answer Last reply
More about disk defragmenter

    Files That You Cannot Defragment:
    http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/Windows/XP/all/reskit/en-us/Default.asp?url=/resources/documentation/Windows/XP/all/reskit/en-us/prkd_tro_ldtg.asp

    --
    Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
    Windows XP Shell/User

    "Happy" <cathypham@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
    > hi, after i defragmented my hard drive it shown some of the files could
    > not
    > be defragmented. Is there anyway you can do to prevent this problem?. I
    > have
    > window xp pro and 30gb of hard drive.
    >
    > thanx

Support Hard Drives Microsoft Windows XP