can't delete hd

i'm trying to delete my hd by reinstalling xp and everytime i do
everything is still on the hd.when i boot with the cd it get to the
screen where it say press any key to start install it want do
anything.is there another way to scrub the hd?

thanxs
jay adams

--
jayder
1 answer Last reply

    "jayder" <jayder.1nb71n@pcbanter.net> wrote in message

    > i'm trying to delete my hd by reinstalling xp and everytime i do
    > everything is still on the hd.when i boot with the cd it get to the
    > screen where it say press any key to start install it want do
    > anything.is there another way to scrub the hd?
    >
    > thanxs
    > jay adams
    >

    > --
    > jayder

    You can format (delete) the Hard drive during the XP installation setup from
    the CD.

    How to partition and format a hard disk in Windows XP
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;313348

    --
    William

HD Windows XP