FF - Jungle King Control Panel Bare

I have A Jungle Hunt and a Jungle King panel. both are just the angled metal
with overlay, nothing else. The art is in good shape with just minor
cracking at the bend. I will require shipping on these tho as they are
heavy.

"Bentley Bear" <pmettes@comcast.net> wrote in

> I have A Jungle Hunt and a Jungle King panel. both are just the angled
> metal with overlay, nothing else. The art is in good shape with just
> minor cracking at the bend. I will require shipping on these tho as
> they are heavy.

How much is shipping to 05301?

--
Do you want a free Gaming Console?
http://consoles.prizecube.com/?ref=12216

These are gone..........Gave it to the 1st person to email me. sorry my
computer was broken and i couldn't log on....