WTB: Cinematronics World Series Manual, Flyer and CPO

Anyone have one of these manuals and/or flyer they want to part with?

Has anyone seen a NOS CPO for this control panel?
http://www.moneymachines.com/worldseriespanel.jpg

Whats the difference in CPs for world series and world series - the season?

thanks.
keith
2 answers Last reply
More about cinematronics world series manual flyer

    keith corcoran wrote:
    > Anyone have one of these manuals and/or flyer they want to part with?
    >
    > Has anyone seen a NOS CPO for this control panel?
    > http://www.moneymachines.com/worldseriespanel.jpg
    >
    > Whats the difference in CPs for world series and world series - the season?
    >
    > thanks.
    > keith

    I think I have that stuff. If I have the overlay, it would be NOS.
    Drop me an email.

    -S

    I have a good original (almost 50 pages) for $10. I have an original new
    color flyer for the game too for $10.
    I have NOS world series tabletop overlays left...by using TWO of them--and
    cutting them correctly, they will work perfectly for your current
    panel...they are $20 each...not sure you want to spend all that to make your
    game perfect...but who knows! If you order manual and /or flyer, figure $4
    first class or $5 priority...if you add in the overlays, just figure $6 for
    UPS for all....paypal is same email address!

Control Panel Games Video Video Games