What is wrong with this jamma adaptor?

Yeah, thats what I figured, but they have the description of the item
all wrong.....Crazy

Confusing, yes, but I don't see anything actually wrong in the description.

Konami actually made adaptors like this (this one is a knockoff from PC
Amusements) for converting their old cabs to run JAMMA games. You'll see
those pop up on eBay fairly frequently.

Matt

"DarkMagister" <shadowspawn@chartermi.net> wrote in message
> Yeah, thats what I figured, but they have the description of the item
> all wrong.....Crazy

The problem is... it's the wrong way... the jamma side is female in the
picture, but if it was to convert TO a jamma cab it should be male to plug
into the jamma connecter...

it's apparently a jamma TO konami cab adapter

the guy just has the description backwards.

"Steve Muccione" <home*DOT*muccione@verizon.net> wrote in message
> The problem is... it's the wrong way... the jamma side is female in the
> picture, but if it was to convert TO a jamma cab it should be male to plug
> into the jamma connecter...
>
> it's apparently a jamma TO konami cab adapter

No it's a konami cab to jamma game adapter just like it says in the
descriptions :)

---

ahh...

ok...

"Use this to convert a game to jamma."

seems the guy isn't consistent through his whole description

lol

he never actaully says whether it's a cab/board on either side of the
conversion... until the last damn sentence and then he get's it wrong!

....unless by "game" he actually means the cab and not the pcb... I give
up... my head hurts...