Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User
http://windowsxp.mvps.org

"tcebob" <handle @ gwi.net> wrote in message
news:eNct1SpPFHA.508@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...
> Please, how can I make it stop?
>
> tcebob

Right now!

Whenever I try to open a non-approved installation file. Like, just
recently, Nero. The warning pops up and I click "continue." Again and again.

tcebob

: When?
:
: --
: Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
: Windows XP Shell/User
: http://windowsxp.mvps.org
:
:
: "tcebob" <handle @ gwi.net> wrote in message
: news:eNct1SpPFHA.508@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...
: > Please, how can I make it stop?
: >
: > tcebob
: >
: >
:

For XP SP2:

See if the behaviour you're experiencing is the same as the one posted by
Derek:

If so, here is my reply:

--

> Right now!
>
> Whenever I try to open a non-approved installation file. Like, just
> recently, Nero. The warning pops up and I click "continue." Again and
> again.
>
> tcebob

> : When?
> :
> : --
> : Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
> : Windows XP Shell/User
> : http://windowsxp.mvps.org
> :
> :
> : "tcebob" <handle @ gwi.net> wrote in message
> : news:eNct1SpPFHA.508@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...
> : > Please, how can I make it stop?
> : >
> : > tcebob
> : >
> : >
> :

That's the warning. But I want to disable it globally. Registry? Policies?

tcebob

TRENDING THREADS