just started FM05 any tips

Just started playing FM 2005 ---who are the best cheap buys--
thanks

"Craig Wilkinson" wrote in message
> Just started playing FM 2005 ---who are the best cheap buys--
> thanks

At what level and what do you consider cheap?

Freddy Adu, Christian Pander, Kris Boyd and Freddy Guarín are all good
early buys. Patrick Mboma and Vicente are excellent signing for a
Division One/lower-mid table Prem team.

--
Steve

"Craig Wilkinson" <craig@craigwilkinson.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message
> Just started playing FM 2005 ---who are the best cheap buys--
> thanks

offer 1 week trial for all foreign players you intend to get from free
transfer, there's big chance if some1 is good enough to be given 2nd
nationality for 1 day =:)

it works in my mexican game, dunno if it works elsewhere, some1 test it;
it's free