Help&support problem

Black

Distinguished
Dec 22, 2003

When I press Start/Help & Support, I get a message that "Windows cannot find
helpctr.exe"

What can I do? Help please

you could try a few things.
1. Click on Start --> RUN type in sfc /runnow THEN CLICK OK
This will scan the OS to make sure the files and versions are correct. You
will need your Windows XP CD for this.

2. Boot up to your windows XP cd and run a repair on the OS, This forsure
will fix your issues. It will reload any files missing or corrupt.

Good Luck