Nightmare!

My Sky+ box has stopped working! I'm likely to miss all the football over
the weekend and possibly Monday, including the Serie A game on Sunday
between Inter and Palermo!

And as if that was bad enough, I'm gonna miss Rescue Me tonight and I thank
GOD (Tony Adams) that Nip/Tuck starts next Sunday and not this Sunday
coming...

--
----------- Daniel -----------

-------------- FORZA ARSENAL --------------
22 answers Last reply
More about nightmare

    On Thu, 27 Jan 2005 13:36:38 +0000 (UTC), "Daniel Marsh"
    <danmaruk@NOSPAMbtopenworld.com> wrote:

    >My Sky+ box has stopped working! I'm likely to miss all the football over
    >the weekend and possibly Monday, including the Serie A game on Sunday
    >between Inter and Palermo!
    >
    >And as if that was bad enough, I'm gonna miss Rescue Me tonight and I thank
    >GOD (Tony Adams) that Nip/Tuck starts next Sunday and not this Sunday
    >coming...

    It got burnt due to major usage. Overheat.

    -Nick

    Nick the Greek wrote:
    > On Thu, 27 Jan 2005 13:36:38 +0000 (UTC), "Daniel Marsh"
    > <danmaruk@NOSPAMbtopenworld.com> wrote:
    >
    >> My Sky+ box has stopped working! I'm likely to miss all the football
    >> over the weekend and possibly Monday, including the Serie A game on
    >> Sunday between Inter and Palermo!
    >>
    >> And as if that was bad enough, I'm gonna miss Rescue Me tonight and
    >> I thank GOD (Tony Adams) that Nip/Tuck starts next Sunday and not
    >> this Sunday coming...
    >
    > It got burnt due to major usage. Overheat.

    Engineer coming on Monday, as no one is around Saturday. I would have sat
    in but tickets for the Wolves game mean I have to indulge in my pre-game
    fry-up and down a couple of pints after that.

    Do you think the Sky+ going on the blink just as I was about to watch
    Desperate Housewives is some sort of a message?

    --
    ----------- Daniel -----------

    -------------- FORZA ARSENAL --------------

    Daniel Marsh wrote:

    > Do you think the Sky+ going on the blink just as I was about to watch
    > Desperate Housewives is some sort of a message?

    They may be desperate, but not that desperate to spend time with you
    is the only message I can come up with.

    --
    Miljenko [milcrnko at inet dot hr]

    np: The Zutons - Pressure Point

    Daniel Marsh wrote:
    > Nick the Greek wrote:
    >
    >>On Thu, 27 Jan 2005 13:36:38 +0000 (UTC), "Daniel Marsh"
    >><danmaruk@NOSPAMbtopenworld.com> wrote:
    >>

    >>>My Sky+ box has stopped working! I'm likely to miss all the football
    >>>over the weekend and possibly Monday, including the Serie A game on
    >>>Sunday between Inter and Palermo!
    >>>
    >>>And as if that was bad enough, I'm gonna miss Rescue Me tonight and
    >>>I thank GOD (Tony Adams) that Nip/Tuck starts next Sunday and not
    >>>this Sunday coming...
    >>
    >>It got burnt due to major usage. Overheat.
    >>

    > Engineer coming on Monday, as no one is around Saturday. I would have sat
    > in but tickets for the Wolves game mean I have to indulge in my pre-game
    > fry-up and down a couple of pints after that.
    >
    > Do you think the Sky+ going on the blink just as I was about to watch
    > Desperate Housewives is some sort of a message?

    Don`t they show any games in a local pub or something??

    "Mr. Pink" <pinkbooblover@bedtime.no> wrote in message
    > Daniel Marsh wrote:
    >> Nick the Greek wrote:

    >>>It got burnt due to major usage. Overheat.
    >>>

    >> Engineer coming on Monday, as no one is around Saturday. I would have
    >> sat
    >> in but tickets for the Wolves game mean I have to indulge in my pre-game
    >> fry-up and down a couple of pints after that.
    >>
    >> Do you think the Sky+ going on the blink just as I was about to watch
    >> Desperate Housewives is some sort of a message?
    >>

    > Don`t they show any games in a local pub or something??

    listen to what he's saying he's actually crying over losing his skyTV he
    probably doesnt like going to the pub or doesnt know anyone to go with :D :D

    On Thu, 27 Jan 2005 15:16:52 +0100, Miljenko
    <milcrnko.spamgohome@inet.hr> wrote:

    >Daniel Marsh wrote:
    >
    >> Do you think the Sky+ going on the blink just as I was about to watch
    >> Desperate Housewives is some sort of a message?
    >
    >They may be desperate, but not that desperate to spend time with you
    >is the only message I can come up with.

    I heard that Miljenko's subscription to Sky+ is effective now. He has
    a new decoder.

    -Nick

    Gareth wrote:
    > "Mr. Pink" <pinkbooblover@bedtime.no> wrote in message
    >
    >>Daniel Marsh wrote:

    >>>Engineer coming on Monday, as no one is around Saturday. I would have
    >>>sat
    >>>in but tickets for the Wolves game mean I have to indulge in my pre-game
    >>>fry-up and down a couple of pints after that.
    >>>
    >>>Do you think the Sky+ going on the blink just as I was about to watch
    >>>Desperate Housewives is some sort of a message?
    >>>

    >>Don`t they show any games in a local pub or something??
    >

    > listen to what he's saying he's actually crying over losing his skyTV he
    > probably doesnt like going to the pub or doesnt know anyone to go with :D :D

    Perhaps he's too young to go to the pub :P

    Gareth wrote:
    > "Mr. Pink" <pinkbooblover@bedtime.no> wrote in message
    >
    >>Daniel Marsh wrote:

    >>>Engineer coming on Monday, as no one is around Saturday. I would have
    >>>sat
    >>>in but tickets for the Wolves game mean I have to indulge in my pre-game
    >>>fry-up and down a couple of pints after that.
    >>>
    >>>Do you think the Sky+ going on the blink just as I was about to watch
    >>>Desperate Housewives is some sort of a message?
    >>>

    >>Don`t they show any games in a local pub or something??
    >

    > listen to what he's saying he's actually crying over losing his skyTV he
    > probably doesnt like going to the pub or doesnt know anyone to go with :D :D

    he he

    Gareth wrote:
    > "Mr. Pink" <pinkbooblover@bedtime.no> wrote in message
    >> Daniel Marsh wrote:

    >>> Engineer coming on Monday, as no one is around Saturday. I would
    >>> have sat
    >>> in but tickets for the Wolves game mean I have to indulge in my
    >>> pre-game fry-up and down a couple of pints after that.
    >>>
    >>> Do you think the Sky+ going on the blink just as I was about to
    >>> watch Desperate Housewives is some sort of a message?
    >>>

    >> Don`t they show any games in a local pub or something??
    >
    > listen to what he's saying he's actually crying over losing his skyTV
    > he probably doesnt like going to the pub or doesnt know anyone to go
    > with :D :D

    Do you know any pubs that show Serie A around Peckham? cos I don't.....

    And I LOVE the pub, off to the Arsenal Tavern on Saturday..

    --
    ----------- Daniel -----------

    -------------- FORZA ARSENAL --------------

    Mikael Schøler wrote:
    > Gareth wrote:
    >> "Mr. Pink" <pinkbooblover@bedtime.no> wrote in message

    >>> Don`t they show any games in a local pub or something??
    >>

    >> listen to what he's saying he's actually crying over losing his
    >> skyTV he probably doesnt like going to the pub or doesnt know anyone
    >> to go with :D :D
    >>

    > Perhaps he's too young to go to the pub :P

    If only I was younger...

    --
    ----------- Daniel -----------

    -------------- FORZA ARSENAL --------------

    Miljenko wrote:
    > Daniel Marsh wrote:
    >
    >> Do you think the Sky+ going on the blink just as I was about to watch
    >> Desperate Housewives is some sort of a message?
    >
    > They may be desperate, but not that desperate to spend time with you
    > is the only message I can come up with.

    That sounds like a bit of a desperate message.

    --
    ----------- Daniel -----------

    -------------- FORZA ARSENAL --------------

    Daniel Marsh wrote:

    > My Sky+ box has stopped working! I'm likely to miss all the football over
    > the weekend and possibly Monday, including the Serie A game on Sunday
    > between Inter and Palermo!

    Welcome to my club, Marshie. Watching footie? What's that new-fangled fad again?

    > And as if that was bad enough, I'm gonna miss Rescue Me tonight and I thank
    > GOD (Tony Adams) that Nip/Tuck starts next Sunday and not this Sunday coming...

    In fact, what is TV? I do not know it. Dvds and broadband TV I do know. But free TV? Not
    invented for me yet.

    Nick the Greek wrote:

    > I heard that Miljenko's subscription to Sky+ is effective now. He has
    > a new decoder.

    That may be the only diversion he can have as he is snowed in.

    On Fri, 28 Jan 2005 12:35:10 +0800, The Wielder of the Scythe
    <scytheNOSPAMWIBBLE@netvigator.com> wrote:

    >Nick the Greek wrote:
    >
    >> I heard that Miljenko's subscription to Sky+ is effective now. He has
    >> a new decoder.
    >
    >That may be the only diversion he can have as he is snowed in.

    Lucky him.

    -Nick

    The Wielder of the Scythe wrote:

    > > I heard that Miljenko's subscription to Sky+ is effective now. He has
    > > a new decoder.

    > That may be the only diversion he can have as he is snowed in.

    There's only a couple of inches of snow here. Hardly worth a mention.

    --
    Miljenko [milcrnko at inet dot hr]

    np: TBF - Genije

    Miljenko wrote:

    > The Wielder of the Scythe wrote:
    > > > I heard that Miljenko's subscription to Sky+ is effective now. He has
    > > > a new decoder.
    >
    > > That may be the only diversion he can have as he is snowed in.
    >
    > There's only a couple of inches of snow here. Hardly worth a mention.

    You must be in some well protected leeward side of Croatia. The news has been saying how much
    snow your part of the world has been getting.

    The Wielder of the Scythe wrote:

    > > There's only a couple of inches of snow here. Hardly worth a mention.

    > You must be in some well protected leeward side of Croatia. The news has been saying how much
    > snow your part of the world has been getting.

    Here, since you're so interested, snow heights in Croatia (in
    centimeters): http://vrijeme.hr/snijeg.html

    As you can see, Zagreb doesn't have much snow.

    --
    Miljenko [milcrnko at inet dot hr]

    np: TBF - Psihijatrija

    On Fri, 28 Jan 2005 14:16:28 +0100, Miljenko <milcrnko.spamgohome@inet.hr>
    wrote:

    >The Wielder of the Scythe wrote:
    >
    >> > There's only a couple of inches of snow here. Hardly worth a mention.
    >
    >> You must be in some well protected leeward side of Croatia. The news has been saying how much
    >> snow your part of the world has been getting.
    >
    >Here, since you're so interested, snow heights in Croatia (in
    >centimeters): http://vrijeme.hr/snijeg.html
    >
    >As you can see, Zagreb doesn't have much snow.

    We only have 130cm aprox here..
    Was past 200cm less than 14 days ago :)

    On Fri, 28 Jan 2005 21:12:17 +0800, The Wielder of the Scythe
    <scytheNOSPAMWIBBLE@netvigator.com> wrote:

    >Miljenko wrote:

    >> > That may be the only diversion he can have as he is snowed in.
    >>
    >> There's only a couple of inches of snow here. Hardly worth a mention.
    >
    >You must be in some well protected leeward side of Croatia. The news has been saying how much
    >snow your part of the world has been getting.

    They're overreacting again.

    -Nick

    The Wielder of the Scythe wrote:
    > Daniel Marsh wrote:
    >
    >> My Sky+ box has stopped working! I'm likely to miss all the football
    >> over
    >> the weekend and possibly Monday, including the Serie A game on Sunday
    >> between Inter and Palermo!
    >
    > Welcome to my club, Marshie. Watching footie? What's that new-fangled
    > fad again?

    I'm gonna be starved. And I still never managed to watch the round-up of
    Ligue 1 on EUROGOALS.....

    >> And as if that was bad enough, I'm gonna miss Rescue Me tonight and
    >> I thank GOD (Tony Adams) that Nip/Tuck starts next Sunday and not
    >> this Sunday coming...
    >
    > In fact, what is TV? I do not know it. Dvds and broadband TV I do
    > know. But free TV? Not invented for me yet.

    It's not exactly free, the old dear pays a bit for it...

    --
    ----------- Daniel -----------

    -------------- FORZA ARSENAL --------------

    Daniel Marsh wrote:

    > The Wielder of the Scythe wrote:
    > > In fact, what is TV? I do not know it. Dvds and broadband TV I do
    > > know. But free TV? Not invented for me yet.
    >
    > It's not exactly free, the old dear pays a bit for it...

    The TV tax. So the old dear pays for old auntie. How odd! Or not if you are talking about Sky.
    Then it's the old dear paying for the old murdock fart. Hmm, that does not sound right.
    Shouldn't that be the other way..............THAT is even worse. I'll stop now.

    The Wielder of the Scythe wrote:
    > Daniel Marsh wrote:
    >
    >> The Wielder of the Scythe wrote:
    >>> In fact, what is TV? I do not know it. Dvds and broadband TV I do
    >>> know. But free TV? Not invented for me yet.
    >>
    >> It's not exactly free, the old dear pays a bit for it...
    >
    > The TV tax. So the old dear pays for old auntie. How odd! Or not if
    > you are talking about Sky. Then it's the old dear paying for the old
    > murdock fart. Hmm, that does not sound right. Shouldn't that be the
    > other way..............THAT is even worse. I'll stop now.

    She pays for it ALL. Not sure what the sub. for Sky+ is but its at least
    £40 a month with teh Sky World package, which has all the channels. And she
    bould the box which was about £200 quid when we got it.

    And I rule the Sky+. mmwaaaahhhaaahhaaa!

    Well it's really every-type-of-football-going versus
    every-type-of-pro-wrestling-going, otherwise known as Me vs The younger
    brother...

    --

Games Video Games