MN-700 Netwrk Speed slow

I have a MN-700 base and a MN-730 PCI Adapter in my network. Here is my
predicament, I was running PC1 (WinXP SP1) connected via ethernet to the
router and PC2 (WinXP SP2) via the PCI adapter. Internet and Network Speed
were perfect. I was able to xfer large files with no problems at normal
speeds. I decided to switch PCs and brought PC1 into my office and placed PC2
with router. I did a brand new install on PC1 and upgraded to SP2 with no
problems. I also installed the PCI adapter with no problems. The internet
connection works fine with all PCs but when i transfer files between them,
the netwrks speed has been brought down to crawl, what would take 5 minutes
to xfer now takes 107 minutes. Can anyone suggest what i should do, i really
would like to have my old netwrk back. Thanks in advance

Edgar
1 answer Last reply
More about netwrk speed slow

    Can someone please point me in the right direction to get this issue
    resolved. Thanks

    "Gerwalk" wrote:

    > I have a MN-700 base and a MN-730 PCI Adapter in my network. Here is my
    > predicament, I was running PC1 (WinXP SP1) connected via ethernet to the
    > router and PC2 (WinXP SP2) via the PCI adapter. Internet and Network Speed
    > were perfect. I was able to xfer large files with no problems at normal
    > speeds. I decided to switch PCs and brought PC1 into my office and placed PC2
    > with router. I did a brand new install on PC1 and upgraded to SP2 with no
    > problems. I also installed the PCI adapter with no problems. The internet
    > connection works fine with all PCs but when i transfer files between them,
    > the netwrks speed has been brought down to crawl, what would take 5 minutes
    > to xfer now takes 107 minutes. Can anyone suggest what i should do, i really
    > would like to have my old netwrk back. Thanks in advance
    >
    > Edgar

Routers PCI Networking