Battery Voltage Low????

Had this problem once before on boot up, but can't find the fix for it. On
boot up, I get the message that says "battery voltage low" and I have to hit
F1 to continue or F2 for setup. My battery voltage is NOT low. Does anyone
have the solution to this as it's quite annoying to have the boot stop and
wait for the F1 command? I promise NOT to lose the solution again. Thanks.

"nybarton" <nybarton@adelphia.net> wrote in message
> Had this problem once before on boot up, but can't find the fix for it.
> On boot up, I get the message that says "battery voltage low" and I have
> to hit F1 to continue or F2 for setup. My battery voltage is NOT low.
> Does anyone have the solution to this as it's quite annoying to have the
> boot stop and wait for the F1 command? I promise NOT to lose the solution
> again. Thanks.

Just a guess, but is it referring to your CMOS battery and might therefore
be an early indication that it needs changing?

Brian

www.cryer.co.uk/brian