Troubles with Radeon All in wonder 9800 pro

MilesTeg

Distinguished
Feb 18, 2004
I recently bought an All in Wonder 9800pro. To get it to work with some of my games, I had to update to the latest version of Catalyst. When I did, the TV capture driver failed to load properly. To try to correct this, I tried uninstalling the video drivers and reinstalling. Now rundll32 encounters an error every time I boot, and the TV capture diver still won't load. Can anyone help?

MilesTeg

Distinguished
Feb 18, 2004
When I updated drivers, I tried both the complete Catalyst download and the 3 seperate downloads (video driver, control panel, and capture driver) I had the same trouble both ways. The capture driver goes through the setup and instalation procees, but when I try to start the application it simply will not run. When I run the compatability checker that comes with the drivers(configuration), it tells me that the capture driver is not properly installed. Plus, now I am haveing trouble with rundll32.exe shutting down when I boot. I am pretty sure these problems are connected, but I don't know how to resolve them.