Windows saving passwords?

Using WindowsXP, I.E. and O.E. Before reformatting my computer, whenever I
put a password into an account, Windows would pop up asking if I would like
the information saved for next time. I frequently used that feature. Now,
Windows does not ask. Is there a way to set WindowsXP to save passwords?
Inez
4 answers Last reply
More about windows saving passwords

    "inez" <inez@DoNotCall.com> wrote in message
    > Using WindowsXP, I.E. and O.E. Before reformatting my computer, whenever
    > I put a password into an account, Windows would pop up asking if I would
    > like the information saved for next time. I frequently used that feature.
    > Now, Windows does not ask. Is there a way to set WindowsXP to save
    > passwords?
    > Inez

    Control Panel>Internet Options>Content>AutoComplete

    Configure as needed.

    --
    William

    Try this

    #13 on the right side.

    This is from Kelly Korner, Great page for some hacks.

    Good luck

    "inez" wrote:

    > Using WindowsXP, I.E. and O.E. Before reformatting my computer, whenever I
    > put a password into an account, Windows would pop up asking if I would like
    > the information saved for next time. I frequently used that feature. Now,
    > Windows does not ask. Is there a way to set WindowsXP to save passwords?
    > Inez

    Thanks, William, this information was just what I was looking for AND it
    worked.

    > Thanks, William, this information was just what I was looking for AND it
    > worked.
    > Inez

    You're welcome.

    --