Windows saving passwords?

Using WindowsXP, I.E. and O.E. Before reformatting my computer, whenever I
put a password into an account, Windows would pop up asking if I would like
the information saved for next time. I frequently used that feature. Now,
Windows does not ask. Is there a way to set WindowsXP to save passwords?
Inez

"inez" <inez@DoNotCall.com> wrote in message
> Using WindowsXP, I.E. and O.E. Before reformatting my computer, whenever
> I put a password into an account, Windows would pop up asking if I would
> like the information saved for next time. I frequently used that feature.
> Now, Windows does not ask. Is there a way to set WindowsXP to save
> passwords?
> Inez

Control Panel>Internet Options>Content>AutoComplete

Configure as needed.

--
William

Try this

#13 on the right side.

This is from Kelly Korner, Great page for some hacks.

Good luck

"inez" wrote:

> Using WindowsXP, I.E. and O.E. Before reformatting my computer, whenever I
> put a password into an account, Windows would pop up asking if I would like
> the information saved for next time. I frequently used that feature. Now,
> Windows does not ask. Is there a way to set WindowsXP to save passwords?
> Inez

Thanks, William, this information was just what I was looking for AND it
worked.

> Thanks, William, this information was just what I was looking for AND it
> worked.
> Inez

You're welcome.

--