Hey guys...looking for a few interesting ROM images for some
projects....

1) NBA Jam TE with Mortal Kombat characters (i think it's called
nbajamt1 in MAME)

2) Mortal Kombat II revision 1.1

3) Mortal Kombat II revision 2.1

4) Mortal Kombat II Challenger revision

Thanks in advance guys!

Brian
penzone@gmail.com

Are you looking for the actual Eproms
or merely the images files ?

Either way, I've got you're looking for.

(images are free, ..Eproms are slightly more ... ! ;-)

E-mail me at info AT hobbyroms.com

Cheers,
Steph

=====

penzone@gmail.com wrote:
> Hey guys...looking for a few interesting ROM images for some
> projects....
>
> 1) NBA Jam TE with Mortal Kombat characters (i think it's called
> nbajamt1 in MAME)
>
> 2) Mortal Kombat II revision 1.1
>
> 3) Mortal Kombat II revision 2.1
>
> 4) Mortal Kombat II Challenger revision
>
> Thanks in advance guys!
>
> Brian
> penzone@gmail.com

Are you looking for the actual Eproms
or merely the image files ?

Either way, I've got what you're looking for.