Inexpensive gaming laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dewiro

Honorable
May 29, 2012
1. What is your budget?
$500

2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering?
15-17

6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)?
WoW, Diablo 3, Guild Wars 2, i'd be perfectly content with medium.

9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links.
I have a $180 Radioshack gift card but their laptop selection sucks. No preference beyond that

12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons.
I'd prefer not to buy HP because I sent my old HP laptop into repairs with a dual core and they sent it back with a single core and it was a pain to get them to do anything about it. I would buy an HP, it's just that i'd prefer not to if better deals are there :)

13. What country do you live in? USA

14. Please tell us any additional information if needed.
I deleted the questions that really didnt matter to me. I'm just looking for a portable rig to run some games on it. So far here's what i've seen thats caught my eye...
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834246328
+
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=2008029&CatId=4938

Thank you for your time in advance

Solution
The Tiger Direct $450 A6-3420M Llano notebook looks like a really good value.

You're right - nothing of interest on the Radio Shack site.

Dewiro

Honorable
May 29, 2012
I might buy the acer from tigerdirect, i'm kind of disappointed that I have to pay sales tax here in IL when purchasing from the tiger direct website though. It brings the acer up to the price of the lenovo. I've read a few posts that say wait for trinity, but I cant seem to find much information on them, especially anything to do with price points

Status
Not open for further replies.