nick

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I downloaded a video from major League Baseball that I am allowed to burn 3
times, yet in WMP I adjust the setting to a data cd and nothing happens when
I press the start burn button. Any suggestions? Thanks

Jerry

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

If it were me I would use a 3rd party burning software, such as Roxio or
Nero. An Excellent free burning software is cdburnerxp pro which can be
downloaded at: http://www.cdburnerxp.se/