What do you do with SHELLEXVIEW?

Right click wifes laptops right click function isn't working & it was
suggesed to download 'shelleview & run it, which I did. But what do you do
now?

--
Thanks in advance
4 answers Last reply

    In news:uJ7j4DvPFHA.1396@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl,
    Videot <Videot@optusnet.com.au> respectfully replied ;-)

    http://www.google.com/search?ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&sourceid=deskbar&newwindow=0&q=shellexview
    --
    Michael Stevens MS-MVP XP
    xpnews@bogusmichaelstevenstech.com

    Right-click is slow or weird behavior caused by context menu handlers

    Scroll down to Method 2 and do a little reading.

    --
    Hope this helps. Let us know.

    Wes
    MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

    In news:uJ7j4DvPFHA.1396@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl,
    Videot <Videot@optusnet.com.au> hunted and pecked:
    > Right click wifes laptops right click function isn't working & it was
    > suggesed to download 'shelleview & run it, which I did. But what do you
    > do now?
    >
    > --
    > Thanks in advance

    I've scrolled down the page downloaded & installed the program. It's given
    me a list of 205 items. Surely you don't try disabling them one at a time.
    Isn't there some easier way to restore right click like reinstalling Windows
    ?

    Right-click is slow or weird behavior caused by context menu handlers

    Scroll down to Method 2 and do a little reading.

    --
    Hope this helps. Let us know.

    Wes
    MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

    In news:uJ7j4DvPFHA.1396@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl,
    Videot <Videot@optusnet.com.au> hunted and pecked:
    > Right click wifes laptops right click function isn't working & it was
    > suggesed to download 'shelleview & run it, which I did. But what do you
    > do now?
    >
    > --
    > Thanks in advance

    Non-MS context-menu handlers will not be in large number (205 items ??)

    --
    Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
    Windows XP Shell/User

    "The Old Timer" <notathome@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
    > I've scrolled down the page downloaded & installed the program. It's
    > given
    > me a list of 205 items. Surely you don't try disabling them one at a
    > time.
    > Isn't there some easier way to restore right click like reinstalling
    > Windows
    > ?

    > Right-click is slow or weird behavior caused by context menu handlers
    > http://windowsxp.mvps.org/slowrightclick.htm
    >
    > Scroll down to Method 2 and do a little reading.
    >
    > --
    > Hope this helps. Let us know.
    >
    > Wes
    > MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
    >
    > In news:uJ7j4DvPFHA.1396@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl,
    > Videot <Videot@optusnet.com.au> hunted and pecked:
    >> Right click wifes laptops right click function isn't working & it was
    >> suggesed to download 'shelleview & run it, which I did. But what do you
    >> do now?
    >>
    >> --
    >> Thanks in advance

Support Microsoft Windows XP