I need to know how to copy and paste in outlook express to add offensive e
mail to blocked messages.

Ras

Distinguished
Nov 24, 2003

I think I know what you're trying to do and you're right, you can't copy an
email address this way. What you can do is hit 'Forward', find the email
address and then 'Copy'. Then in OE go to Tools | Message Rules | Blocked
Senders list. Hit 'Add'. Now you can paste in the email address.

"qcanpc18" <qcanpc18@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I need to know how to copy and paste in outlook express to add offensive e
> mail to blocked messages.

galen

Distinguished
May 24, 2004

In news:2E850CF1-E141-4AE3-92D1-44BD9BCF9F27@microsoft.com,
qcanpc18 <qcanpc18@discussions.microsoft.com> had this to say:

> I need to know how to copy and paste in outlook express to add
> offensive e mail to blocked messages.

You can get the address that you wish to block by right clicking on the
email and selecting properties. The second tab over, from the new window,
will easily allow you to copy/paste any information in it.

Galen

I need to copy an e mail onto a flash drive to save a long registration
number, can you tell me how to do this qcanpc18

"Galen" wrote:

> In news:2E850CF1-E141-4AE3-92D1-44BD9BCF9F27@microsoft.com,
> qcanpc18 <qcanpc18@discussions.microsoft.com> had this to say:

> > I need to know how to copy and paste in outlook express to add
> > offensive e mail to blocked messages.
>
> You can get the address that you wish to block by right clicking on the
> email and selecting properties. The second tab over, from the new window,
> will easily allow you to copy/paste any information in it.
>
> Galen
> --
> Signature changed for a moment of silence.
> Rest well Alex and we'll see you on the other side.

Please follow the conversational flow with your posts rather than jump top
to bottom to top
to .......
People will be able to follow a conversational flow rather than have to try
and decode what has been said meaning they will be more likely to read and
possibly help.

It really isn't very hard to do.

">

news:C325E6F0-D4CE-4E71-8D5A-5BBA0ECE20DF@microsoft.com...>I need to copy an
e mail onto a flash drive to save a long registration
> number, can you tell me how to do this qcanpc18

What email program?

How about highlighting the text, choose copy, move to your drive in exploer,
create a new text document, paste the text into it. Rename the text file if
wanted.

ok, you helped me with copy and paste but now I need to know how to copy an e
mail onto a flash drive ot floppy disk to save a large registry number.If
this is not possible let me know.Sorry if I messed up a message thread, I
tried to set up a new question and had trouble doing it.

"qcanpc18" wrote:

> ok, you helped me with copy and paste but now I need to know how to copy an e
> mail onto a flash drive ot floppy disk to save a large registry number.If
> this is not possible let me know.Sorry if I messed up a message thread, I
> tried to set up a new question and had trouble doing it.
>
> "Alan Smith" wrote:
>
> > Please follow the conversational flow with your posts rather than jump top
> > to bottom to top
> > to .......
> > People will be able to follow a conversational flow rather than have to try
> > and decode what has been said meaning they will be more likely to read and
> > possibly help.
> >
> > It really isn't very hard to do.

> > qcanpc18" <qcanpc18@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > news:C325E6F0-D4CE-4E71-8D5A-5BBA0ECE20DF@microsoft.com...>I need to copy an
> > e mail onto a flash drive to save a long registration
> > > number, can you tell me how to do this qcanpc18
> >
> > What email program?
> >
> > How about highlighting the text, choose copy, move to your drive in exploer,
> > create a new text document, paste the text into it. Rename the text file if
> > wanted.
> >
> > I use outlook express 6, I will try what you suggested.

I tried to do what alan suggested, did not work, using oe 6, trying to copy
an e mail to save a registry code, they said I should put it on a floppy or
flash drive and I could not get it to work. Perhaps I should just print it
out and stop trying.

"qcanpc18" wrote:

> "qcanpc18" wrote:
>
> > ok, you helped me with copy and paste but now I need to know how to copy an e
> > mail onto a flash drive ot floppy disk to save a large registry number.If
> > this is not possible let me know.Sorry if I messed up a message thread, I
> > tried to set up a new question and had trouble doing it.
> >
> > "Alan Smith" wrote:
> >
> > > Please follow the conversational flow with your posts rather than jump top
> > > to bottom to top
> > > to .......
> > > People will be able to follow a conversational flow rather than have to try
> > > and decode what has been said meaning they will be more likely to read and
> > > possibly help.
> > >
> > > It really isn't very hard to do.
> > >

> > > ">

> > > qcanpc18" <qcanpc18@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > > news:C325E6F0-D4CE-4E71-8D5A-5BBA0ECE20DF@microsoft.com...>I need to copy an
> > > e mail onto a flash drive to save a long registration
> > >
> > > What email program?
> > >
> > > How about highlighting the text, choose copy, move to your drive in exploer,
> > > create a new text document, paste the text into it. Rename the text file if
> > > wanted.
> > >
> > > I use outlook express 6, I will try what you suggested.

Please follow the conversational flow with your posts rather than jump top
to bottom to top
to .......
People will be able to follow a conversational flow rather than have to try
and decode what has been said meaning they will be more likely to read and
possibly help.

It really isn't very hard to do.

Try reading the reply in the area indicated.
">
> "Alan Smith" wrote:
>
>> Please follow the conversational flow with your posts rather than jump
>> top
>> to bottom to top
>> to .......
>> People will be able to follow a conversational flow rather than have to
>> try
>> and decode what has been said meaning they will be more likely to read
>> and
>> possibly help.
>>
>> It really isn't very hard to do.

>> qcanpc18" <qcanpc18@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> news:C325E6F0-D4CE-4E71-8D5A-5BBA0ECE20DF@microsoft.com...>I need to copy
>> an
>> e mail onto a flash drive to save a long registration
>> > number, can you tell me how to do this qcanpc18
>>
>> What email program?
>>
>> How about highlighting the text, choose copy, move to your drive in
>> exploer,
>> create a new text document, paste the text into it. Rename the text file
>> if
>> wanted.
>>

>>qcanpc18" <qcanpc18@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> ok, you helped me with copy and paste but now I need to know how to copy
> an e
> mail onto a flash drive ot floppy disk to save a large registry number.If
> this is not possible let me know.Sorry if I messed up a message thread, I
> tried to set up a new question and had trouble doing it.

Try to understand what was said in the last post- at the end- reading tells
you what you asked.

And you top posted again losing the flow. Please post in a flow or people
may not read and understand your message.