do u own a DELL computer ?

Mike wrote:
> The clock on my computer does not tends to lag. Is there an XP upgrade to
> fix this problem

galen

Distinguished
May 24, 2004

In news:B80CB2D9-89B4-4B27-8654-3AAAAEB431C8@microsoft.com,
Mike <Mike@discussions.microsoft.com> had this to say:

> The clock on my computer does not tends to lag. Is there an XP
> upgrade to fix this problem

No. Call your OEM and ask them about any known RTC problems. Batteries
usually fail outright, RTC (real time chip or real time clock) tend to slow
down over time.

Galen

Mike

Splendid