Windows XP Home Edition

The clock on my computer does not tends to lag. Is there an XP upgrade to
fix this problem
3 answers Last reply
More about windows home edition

    do u own a DELL computer ?

    In news:B80CB2D9-89B4-4B27-8654-3AAAAEB431C8@microsoft.com,
    Mike <Mike@discussions.microsoft.com> had this to say:

    > The clock on my computer does not tends to lag. Is there an XP
    > upgrade to fix this problem

    No. Call your OEM and ask them about any known RTC problems. Batteries
    usually fail outright, RTC (real time chip or real time clock) tend to slow
    down over time.

    Galen

    Yes, it is a Dell Computer

    "no one" wrote:

    > do u own a DELL computer ?
    >

    > Mike wrote:
    > > The clock on my computer does not tends to lag. Is there an XP upgrade to
    > > fix this problem

Support Computers Microsoft Windows XP