Windows XP Home Edition

April 11, 2005 10:54:02 PM

The clock on my computer does not tends to lag. Is there an XP upgrade to
fix this problem

More about : windows home edition

Anonymous
April 12, 2005 2:07:09 AM

do u own a DELL computer ?

Mike wrote:
> The clock on my computer does not tends to lag. Is there an XP upgrade to
> fix this problem
April 12, 2005 4:34:23 AM

In news:B80CB2D9-89B4-4B27-8654-3AAAAEB431C8@microsoft.com,
Mike <Mike@discussions.microsoft.com> had this to say:

> The clock on my computer does not tends to lag. Is there an XP
> upgrade to fix this problem

No. Call your OEM and ask them about any known RTC problems. Batteries
usually fail outright, RTC (real time chip or real time clock) tend to slow
down over time.

Galen
April 12, 2005 1:47:04 PM

Yes, it is a Dell Computer