  • Microsoft
  • Printers
  • Windows XP
April 11, 2005 11:22:01 PM

I have just had to format, and now XP sp2 dosn't recognise my canon printer,
I have the BJ solution disk plus a BJC_8200 Upgrade kit CD-rom, there must be
a work around as I had it working before, but I can't remember how ! I know
it is an old printer, but it is a good one :)  , thanks for any help,
Ray

More about : canon bjc 8200 printer

Anonymous
April 11, 2005 11:39:05 PM

"Ray" <Ray@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have just had to format, and now XP sp2 dosn't recognise my canon
>printer,
> I have the BJ solution disk plus a BJC_8200 Upgrade kit CD-rom, there must
> be
> a work around as I had it working before, but I can't remember how ! I
> know
> it is an old printer, but it is a good one :)  , thanks for any help,
> Ray

You can download the software and drivers here
http://consumer.usa.canon.com/ir/controller?act=Support...
also there is installation instructions.

--
William
April 12, 2005 12:15:02 AM

"WTC" wrote:

> You can download the software and drivers here
> http://consumer.usa.canon.com/ir/controller?act=Support...
> also there is installation instructions.
>
> --
> William
>
> Wow !! that was quick :) , thanks William, I'm back printing again :) )

Ray

Anonymous
April 12, 2005 12:48:45 AM

> "WTC" wrote:
>
> > You can download the software and drivers here
>> http://consumer.usa.canon.com/ir/controller?act=Support...
>> also there is installation instructions.
>>
>> --
>> William
>>
>> Wow !! that was quick :) , thanks William, I'm back printing again :) )
>
> Ray

You're Welcome.

--
William