canon BJC-8200 printer

I have just had to format, and now XP sp2 dosn't recognise my canon printer,
I have the BJ solution disk plus a BJC_8200 Upgrade kit CD-rom, there must be
a work around as I had it working before, but I can't remember how ! I know
it is an old printer, but it is a good one :) , thanks for any help,
Ray
3 answers Last reply
More about canon 8200 printer

    "Ray" <Ray@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I have just had to format, and now XP sp2 dosn't recognise my canon
    >printer,
    > I have the BJ solution disk plus a BJC_8200 Upgrade kit CD-rom, there must
    > be
    > a work around as I had it working before, but I can't remember how ! I
    > know
    > it is an old printer, but it is a good one :) , thanks for any help,
    > Ray

    You can download the software and drivers here
    http://consumer.usa.canon.com/ir/controller?act=SupportDetailAct&fcategoryid=230&modelid=6785
    also there is installation instructions.

    --
    William

    "WTC" wrote:

    > You can download the software and drivers here
    > http://consumer.usa.canon.com/ir/controller?act=SupportDetailAct&fcategoryid=230&modelid=6785
    > also there is installation instructions.
    >
    > --
    > William
    >
    > Wow !! that was quick :), thanks William, I'm back printing again :))

    Ray

    > "WTC" wrote:
    >
    > > You can download the software and drivers here
    >> http://consumer.usa.canon.com/ir/controller?act=SupportDetailAct&fcategoryid=230&modelid=6785
    >> also there is installation instructions.
    >>
    >> --
    >> William
    >>
    >> Wow !! that was quick :), thanks William, I'm back printing again :))
    >
    > Ray

    You're Welcome.

    --
    William