canon BJC-8200 printer

ray

Distinguished
Aug 14, 2001

I have just had to format, and now XP sp2 dosn't recognise my canon printer,
I have the BJ solution disk plus a BJC_8200 Upgrade kit CD-rom, there must be
a work around as I had it working before, but I can't remember how ! I know
it is an old printer, but it is a good one :) , thanks for any help,
Ray

"Ray" <Ray@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have just had to format, and now XP sp2 dosn't recognise my canon
>printer,
> I have the BJ solution disk plus a BJC_8200 Upgrade kit CD-rom, there must
> be
> a work around as I had it working before, but I can't remember how ! I
> know
> it is an old printer, but it is a good one :) , thanks for any help,
> Ray

You can download the software and drivers here
http://consumer.usa.canon.com/ir/controller?act=SupportDetailAct&fcategoryid=230&modelid=6785
also there is installation instructions.

--
William

> "WTC" wrote:
>
> > You can download the software and drivers here
>> http://consumer.usa.canon.com/ir/controller?act=SupportDetailAct&fcategoryid=230&modelid=6785
>> also there is installation instructions.
>>
>> --
>> William
>>
>> Wow !! that was quick :), thanks William, I'm back printing again :))
>
> Ray

You're Welcome.

--
William