WTB: two Make Trax cocktail joysticks or control panels

Hi everyone,
I'm looking for a couple of Make Trax cocktail joysticks. I'm not sure what
else used them or if the uprights had the same ones or not. The mounting
piece (under the control panel) is very shallow and it has 4 cherry switches
on the bottom with an interesting spring loaded centering piece that goes
over it all. If anyone has one or two I'd be interested in them. I may
take complete cocktail control panels too if you have them. Just shoot me
your asking price shipped to 06518.

thanks, Scott

scott (AT) agelessarcade.com

www.agelessarcade.com

I have 17 NOS Make Trax joystick shafts with balls.
$7 each shipped in the USA.
Sorry no bases or switches.

http://members.aol.com/dgoooch/MakeTraxJoys.JPG

DGoooch......aol

>Hi everyone,
>I'm looking for a couple of Make Trax cocktail joysticks. I'm not sure what
>else used them or if the uprights had the same ones or not. The mounting
>piece (under the control panel) is very shallow and it has 4 cherry switches
>on the bottom with an interesting spring loaded centering piece that goes
>over it all. If anyone has one or two I'd be interested in them. I may
>take complete cocktail control panels too if you have them. Just shoot me
>your asking price shipped to 06518.
>
>thanks, Scott
>
>scott (AT) agelessarcade.com

Dan in Denver

Clink this link to view my current auctions
http://tinyurl.com/2myfm

If anyone just has the bases I'll take those too.. and then get the sticks
from Dan.

Thanks, Scott

Scott(AT) agelessarcade.com