Windows xp home help needed

error message says non windows files, do I wish to keep of reinstall then
keeps asking for installation disk. I have no idea which files are non
windows, and I do not have the installation disk as the pc was bought with
the os installed. Any help would be appreciated.
1 answer Last reply
More about windows home needed

    Hi

    Have a look in Windows Explorer for a folder named i386. Try pointing to
    that folder when you are next asked for the XP CD.

    --

    Will Denny
    MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

    "Lynda-Carol" <LyndaCarol@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > error message says non windows files, do I wish to keep of reinstall then
    > keeps asking for installation disk. I have no idea which files are non
    > windows, and I do not have the installation disk as the pc was bought with
    > the os installed. Any help would be appreciated.

Error Message Windows XP