Windows xp home help needed

April 12, 2005 6:01:02 AM

error message says non windows files, do I wish to keep of reinstall then
keeps asking for installation disk. I have no idea which files are non
windows, and I do not have the installation disk as the pc was bought with
the os installed. Any help would be appreciated.

More about : windows home needed

Anonymous
April 12, 2005 2:08:11 PM

Hi

Have a look in Windows Explorer for a folder named i386. Try pointing to
that folder when you are next asked for the XP CD.

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

!