FF: GameCube Action Replay

>> The package is opened, but never used. <<

Winner is the third different person to post a reply to this post in
this group as I see it.

Good luck!
Han

FYI,
I've been lazy, so last Friday's give aways will be shipping tomorrow
along with this one.
10 answers Last reply
More about gamecube action replay

    I won a free friday item from Han, so I'll be the firs t to reply via
    google groups and help someone else win this item, which I don't need.

    J.

    Free stuff is cool.....

    J. Peterman wrote:
    > I won a free friday item from Han, so I'll be the firs t to reply via
    > google groups and help someone else win this item, which I don't
    need.

    > J.

    Interesting, both Dane and Dave posted at "10:30am" via google groups,
    but Dave should have the edge with an 18:30:45 GMT posting time versus
    Dane's 18:30:59 GMT posting time. Talk about close.

    J.

    Ok, here are the winners: (Please send me your mailing addresses)

    Dane - gets the GameCube Action Replay (same time as Dave, but I see
    Dane's listed first)
    Dave - gets a working Gun Smoke board
    Consolation prize for same time as the third reply and third
    reply to my post. I didn't actually think about this. Good catch
    Steve!)

    Thanks for playing!!
    -- Han

    The kids would love you han

    PS the 24 in 1 is up and working thanks for the good deal

    "Charles" <ectoframe@cfl.rr.com> wrote in message
    > Free stuff is cool.....
    >

    > J. Peterman wrote:
    > > I won a free friday item from Han, so I'll be the firs t to reply via
    > > google groups and help someone else win this item, which I don't
    > need.
    > >

    > > J.

    Would that be me?

    What kind of reply do I have to post?

    Does this count? :)

    Okay, love live classic video games !

    Dane.

    "Han Kouh" <hankouh@att.net> wrote in message

    > >> The package is opened, but never used. <<
    >

    > Winner is the third different person to post a reply to this post in
    > this group as I see it.
    >
    > Good luck!
    > Han
    >
    > FYI,
    > I've been lazy, so last Friday's give aways will be shipping tomorrow
    > along with this one.

  7. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

    ahh... but they didn't directly reply to *Han's* post...

    by my counting Dan's is only the Second reply to Han's (well.. if you wan't
    to get technical).

    Peterman responded to Han, Charles responded to Peterman, Dave responded
    to Charles and Peterman responded to Charles....

    Dane also responded to Peterman

    so that leave's one response left to Han..

    God I'm an Ass :)

    "J. Peterman" <junkman321@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Interesting, both Dane and Dave posted at "10:30am" via google groups,
    > but Dave should have the edge with an 18:30:45 GMT posting time versus
    > Dane's 18:30:59 GMT posting time. Talk about close.
    >
    > J.

  8. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

    ____________copy___________

    > ahh... but they didn't directly reply to *Han's* post...
    >
    > by my counting Dan's is only the Second reply to Han's (well.. if you
    wan't
    > to get technical).
    >
    > Peterman responded to Han, Charles responded to Peterman, Dave responded
    > to Charles and Peterman responded to Charles....
    >
    > Dane also responded to Peterman
    >
    > so that leave's one response left to Han..
    >

    > God I'm an Ass :)

    Well in that case I'll try one more time for Andrew my son that will be 11
    years old next week.
  9. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

    Thanks, Han.

    My 10 year old son just got home from school and is all excited about
    getting the Action Replay. :)

    > Ok, here are the winners: (Please send me your mailing addresses)
    >
    > Dane - gets the GameCube Action Replay (same time as Dave, but I see
    > Dane's listed first)
    > Dave - gets a working Gun Smoke board
    > Consolation prize for same time as the third reply and third
    > reply to my post. I didn't actually think about this. Good catch
    > Steve!)
    >
    > Thanks for playing!!
    > -- Han

  10. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

    Lol...

    Damn.. and one one even called me an ass... :)

    "Han Kouh" <hankouh@att.net> wrote in message

    > Ok, here are the winners: (Please send me your mailing addresses)
    >
    > Dane - gets the GameCube Action Replay (same time as Dave, but I see
    > Dane's listed first)
    > Dave - gets a working Gun Smoke board
    > Consolation prize for same time as the third reply and third
    > reply to my post. I didn't actually think about this. Good catch
    > Steve!)
    >
    > Thanks for playing!!
    > -- Han

Gamecube Video Games