Machine will not boot

April 12, 2005 11:47:05 AM

Last night I turned off my machine due tio a lightening storm. When I tried
to bring it back up this morning it would go to the screen for safe mode
,last known good configeration and so on. I can try all of the options with
no luck, just getting the message we apoligize for the inconvenience, but
windows did not start succecfuly, a recent hardware or software change might
have caused this . If your computer stopped responding, restarted
unexpectedly, or was automaticly shutdown to protect your files and folders,
choose last known g c to revert to the most recent settings that worked.

More about : machine boot

Anonymous
April 12, 2005 1:59:20 PM

http://www.michaelstevenstech.­com/XPrepairinstall.htm