Machine will not boot

Last night I turned off my machine due tio a lightening storm. When I tried
to bring it back up this morning it would go to the screen for safe mode
,last known good configeration and so on. I can try all of the options with
no luck, just getting the message we apoligize for the inconvenience, but
windows did not start succecfuly, a recent hardware or software change might
have caused this . If your computer stopped responding, restarted
unexpectedly, or was automaticly shutdown to protect your files and folders,
choose last known g c to revert to the most recent settings that worked.
1 answer Last reply
More about machine boot

    http://www.michaelstevenstech.­com/XPrepairinstall.htm

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    "limey" wrote:

    | Last night I turned off my machine due tio a lightening storm. When I tried
    | to bring it back up this morning it would go to the screen for safe mode
    | ,last known good configeration and so on. I can try all of the options with
    | no luck, just getting the message we apoligize for the inconvenience, but
    | windows did not start succecfuly, a recent hardware or software change might
    | have caused this . If your computer stopped responding, restarted
    | unexpectedly, or was automaticly shutdown to protect your files and folders,
    | choose last known g c to revert to the most recent settings that worked.

Windows XP