dual cabinet

I have a dual cabinet that I wanted to run 2 different PCBs do I need 2
switching power supplies 1 for each game, or can I run both boards off
of 1 supply.

Thanks

johnlucas61@yahoo.com wrote:
> I have a dual cabinet that I wanted to run 2 different PCBs do I need 2
> switching power supplies 1 for each game, or can I run both boards off
> of 1 supply.
>
> Thanks

That depends on the requirements of the boards in question compared to the
rating of the switching power supply you have.

--
Don't forget to remove the "Vegetable" from my email address to write me directly!
(Note new email address... old one [lastname-99+a]@dimensional.com will continue