Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Bob Roberts site down?

Last response: in Video Games
Share
Anonymous
March 12, 2005 4:41:24 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

Can't seem to get on Bob Roberts site - anyone else having an issue?

http://www.dameon.net/BBBB/siteindex.htm

Thx!


--
-Steve P.

More about : bob roberts site

Anonymous
March 12, 2005 4:41:25 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

I was just there..it's up. was down for maybe 45 seconds for me...a
hiccup..=]
Anonymous
March 12, 2005 4:41:25 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

just double-checked for you, it's up. Try trace routing it..
Related resources
Anonymous
March 12, 2005 4:41:25 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

Those swiss cake rolls still do look good. mmmm digital swiss cake
rolls.

-isaac

Steve Prendergast wrote:
> Can't seem to get on Bob Roberts site - anyone else having an issue?
>
> http://www.dameon.net/BBBB/siteindex.htm
>
> Thx!
>
>
> --
> -Steve P.
Anonymous
March 12, 2005 4:54:06 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

Hmmmm... Been checking for awhile now and still can't get on..

--
-Steve P.


<citznfish@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:1110610242.304111.292850@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
>I was just there..it's up. was down for maybe 45 seconds for me...a
> hiccup..=]
>
March 12, 2005 4:57:38 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

I have had the same problem. notice his site hasn't come up for me in a
while.
seems he has my ip blocked. for no reason for course. I'm on good terms with
Bob.
I used an anonymizer, and get right in, weird.

I had this same problem with a different website, not related.

Troy,


Steve Prendergast <stevepren-newsgroups@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:Z-SdneXH3MSKEq_fRVn-tQ@adelphia.com...
>
> Can't seem to get on Bob Roberts site - anyone else having an issue?
>
> http://www.dameon.net/BBBB/siteindex.htm
>
> Thx!
>
>
> --
> -Steve P.
>
>
>
Anonymous
March 12, 2005 5:03:30 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

Thanks!


--
-Steve P.


<citznfish@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:1110610605.814106.70970@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
> just double-checked for you, it's up. Try trace routing it..
>
March 12, 2005 10:20:08 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

> seems he has my ip blocked. for no reason for course. I'm on good

Bob doesn't "block" IP's. The company he pays for hosting his site is
probably blocking a range of IP's you just happen to be in.

His site is hosted at dameon.net.

I can hardly see Bob creating access-lists on his router all day. He's too
busy packaging up all of our goods to mail out.

-Tom
Anonymous
March 12, 2005 11:18:54 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

just put in http://www.dameon.net/BBBB/

and it comes up fine... go to the bottom, and click on parts...

the cartoon was funny though...


Philip

"Steve Prendergast" <stevepren-newsgroups@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:Z-SdneXH3MSKEq_fRVn-tQ@adelphia.com...
>
> Can't seem to get on Bob Roberts site - anyone else having an issue?
>
> http://www.dameon.net/BBBB/siteindex.htm
>
> Thx!
>
>
> --
> -Steve P.
>
>
>
March 12, 2005 3:36:18 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

not for me, I'm blocked.

Troy,


Philip Lathroum <lathroum@cablespeed.com> wrote in message
news:F8ydnX3XsIKlca_fRVn-og@cablespeedmd.com...
> just put in http://www.dameon.net/BBBB/
>
> and it comes up fine... go to the bottom, and click on parts...
>
> the cartoon was funny though...
>
>
> Philip
>
> "Steve Prendergast" <stevepren-newsgroups@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> news:Z-SdneXH3MSKEq_fRVn-tQ@adelphia.com...
> >
> > Can't seem to get on Bob Roberts site - anyone else having an issue?
> >
> > http://www.dameon.net/BBBB/siteindex.htm
> >
> > Thx!
> >
> >
> > --
> > -Steve P.
> >
> >
> >
>
>
!