Bob Roberts site down?

I was just there..it's up. was down for maybe 45 seconds for me...a
hiccup..=]

just double-checked for you, it's up. Try trace routing it..

Those swiss cake rolls still do look good. mmmm digital swiss cake
rolls.

-isaac

Steve Prendergast wrote:
> Can't seem to get on Bob Roberts site - anyone else having an issue?
>
> http://www.dameon.net/BBBB/siteindex.htm
>
> Thx!
>

> --
> -Steve P.

Hmmmm... Been checking for awhile now and still can't get on..

--
-Steve P.

<citznfish@gmail.com> wrote in message
>I was just there..it's up. was down for maybe 45 seconds for me...a
> hiccup..=]

Troy

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2003

I have had the same problem. notice his site hasn't come up for me in a
while.
seems he has my ip blocked. for no reason for course. I'm on good terms with
Bob.
I used an anonymizer, and get right in, weird.

I had this same problem with a different website, not related.

Troy,

Steve Prendergast <stevepren-newsgroups@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Can't seem to get on Bob Roberts site - anyone else having an issue?
>
> http://www.dameon.net/BBBB/siteindex.htm
>
> Thx!
>

> --
> -Steve P.

Thanks!

--

> just double-checked for you, it's up. Try trace routing it..

Tom

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

> seems he has my ip blocked. for no reason for course. I'm on good

Bob doesn't "block" IP's. The company he pays for hosting his site is
probably blocking a range of IP's you just happen to be in.

His site is hosted at dameon.net.

I can hardly see Bob creating access-lists on his router all day. He's too
busy packaging up all of our goods to mail out.

-Tom

just put in http://www.dameon.net/BBBB/

and it comes up fine... go to the bottom, and click on parts...

the cartoon was funny though...

Philip

"Steve Prendergast" <stevepren-newsgroups@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Can't seem to get on Bob Roberts site - anyone else having an issue?
>
> http://www.dameon.net/BBBB/siteindex.htm
>
> Thx!
>

> --
> -Steve P.