Pacman video problem

I have a Pac-1/Pac-2 bootleg board. It has a video problem where it looks
like I am playing from under water.
Pictures and video are here:
http://www.souzaonline.com/temp/Projects/Issues/

I cleaned the edge connector (using the falcon one) and it still happens.
Can anyone make some recommendations?

Jason

It look like a monitor problem to me. How long since it had a cap kit?

Mark Hooks

"Jason Souza" <jsouza@verizon.net> wrote in message
>I have a Pac-1/Pac-2 bootleg board. It has a video problem where it looks
>like I am playing from under water.
> Pictures and video are here:
> http://www.souzaonline.com/temp/Projects/Issues/
>
> I cleaned the edge connector (using the falcon one) and it still happens.
> Can anyone make some recommendations?
>
> Jason

It's been about six months since the cap kit on that monitor. Plays other
games fine.

Jason

"Mark Hooks" <markhooks@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> It look like a monitor problem to me. How long since it had a cap kit?
>
> Mark Hooks
>

> "Jason Souza" <jsouza@verizon.net> wrote in message
>>I have a Pac-1/Pac-2 bootleg board. It has a video problem where it looks
>>like I am playing from under water.
>> Pictures and video are here:
>> http://www.souzaonline.com/temp/Projects/Issues/
>>
>> I cleaned the edge connector (using the falcon one) and it still happens.
>> Can anyone make some recommendations?
>>
>> Jason

FIXED... the video ground connection on the jamma adapter was not hooked up
properly.