AGCM FC: Season 05/06 - End of Season Report

Tags:
  • Games
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
January 29, 2005 11:41:08 PM

The important things first: The AGCM FC board today officially announced a
partnership with Umbro to make AGCM FCs kits and a kit sponsorship with
Sports Interactive, worth currently £40K a year, this brings to an end two
years of wearing generic umbro shirts. The board refused to comment on plans
to change the away shirt as early as next Christmas. Also unveiled is the
new club badge, after the initial blue coat of arms design in honour of the
manager appeared on counterfeit shirts.
http://img178.exs.cx/img178/2414/badgekits9ne.jpg
http://img171.exs.cx/img171/7741/agcmfinances5wn.jpg

It was an exiting season for the young AGCM FC team runaway winnings of the
League Two title:

http://img180.exs.cx/img180/1456/champ6op.jpg

http://img155.exs.cx/img155/4537/champ23ev.jpg

http://img154.exs.cx/img154/6627/leaguetwo6ne.jpg

Though assaults in three cups led to squad rotation in the league meaning
few of the players played in over half the league games this season, leading
to AGCM having no players in the team of the year.

League Two player records:

Average Rating: http://img157.exs.cx/img157/1032/l2avrating0zo.jpg

Assists: http://img171.exs.cx/img171/3863/l2assists1oc.jpg

Dribbles/game : http://img156.exs.cx/img156/3658/l2dribbles3bm.jpg

Gaols: http://img156.exs.cx/img156/6879/l2goals7pm.jpg

Pass Completion: http://img145.exs.cx/img145/8812/l2pass9ki.jpg

Penalty takers: http://img147.exs.cx/img147/7905/l2ppens4mv.jpg

Shots on Target: http://img176.exs.cx/img176/2676/l2sot2hl.jpg

Player of the months for 2005/6:
http://img176.exs.cx/img176/703/potm20066ip.jpg

Young Player of the months for 2005/6:
http://img144.exs.cx/img144/412/ypotm20061js.jpg

Goal of the Season: http://img139.exs.cx/img139/2581/goalseason20067df.jpg

Goal of the Month FEB: http://img174.exs.cx/img174/6462/gotmfeb063fe.jpg

Goal of the Month April: http://img173.exs.cx/img173/4686/gotmapril061nl.jpg

Manager of the Year:
http://img139.exs.cx/img139/9924/manageroftheyear8hs.jp...

League Two Team Records:

Overall League Two Records: http://img144.exs.cx/img144/227/l2records3wd.jpg

Goals from Pens: http://img158.exs.cx/img158/8100/l2pens6io.jpg

Goals from Direct Free
Kicks:http://img171.exs.cx/img171/6360/l2dfkgoals8bu.jpg

Goals from Corners: http://img176.exs.cx/img176/7584/l2cornergoals7ai.jpg

Goals from Indirect Free Kicks:
http://img143.exs.cx/img143/4272/l2ifkgoals9lu.jpg

Red Cards: http://img133.exs.cx/img133/9713/l2red5xb.jpg

Yellow Cards: http://img123.exs.cx/img123/825/l2yellow2ta.jpg

English Prem winners and German division 1 winners:
http://img139.exs.cx/img139/8494/germanyprem7gu.jpg

CUP Runs:

Our second attempt at he LDV Vans Trophy again failed this time we lost in
the Quarter Finals 3-2 to Notts County after Extra Time.

LDV Vans Run:

First Round: 4-0 (H) Darlington - Arthur, Scholer (2), PivotalG.

Second Round: 3-1 (A) Oldham - Janetzki, Edu, Me.

Quarter-Final: 3-2 (A) Notts County - Perrin, Nilsen.

LDV Vans Records: http://img157.exs.cx/img157/4918/ldvvansrecords5ig.jpg

League Cup saw us make it to the Semi-Finals before being defeated by
Blackburn 3-4 on agg. One good thing to come from the games was Hamish's
first and only goal for AGCM:
http://img119.exs.cx/img119/300/hamishfirstgoalleaguecu...

League Cup Run:

First Round: 3-1 (A) Sheff Wed - Nilsen (3)

Second Round: 3-0 (H) Northampton - Nilsen, Briggs, Edu

Third Round: 4-1 (H) Palace - Nick, Me, Nilsen (2)

Fourth Round: 4-0 (A) Wycombe - Finlayson, Me, Nilsen, Robbins.

Quarter Final: 3-1 (H) Tottenham - Janetzki, Me, Nilsen.

Semi-Final 1st Leg: 2-2 (A) Blackburn - Miljenko, PivotalG.

Semi-Final 2nd Leg: 1-2 (H) Blackburn - Hamish

League Cup Records: http://img197.exs.cx/img197/1910/leaguecuprecords2hq.jp...

Our most successful run was in the FA Cup where we made it to the Final,
before

UEFA and FIFA decided to screw us over by having the European U21
Championship

and U19 Qualifers on the same weekend as the FA Cup Final. Which left us
with no

goalkeepers and several other players missing:

http://img138.exs.cx/img138/7534/nogoalie7rg.jpg

http://img158.exs.cx/img158/3052/facupint7er.jpg

Which saw us valiantly lose 2-1 with Birmingham scoring there first two
chances:

http://img148.exs.cx/img148/3366/facupfinal0ov.jpg

Though some satisfaction was gained less than a month later when Steve Bruce
was

sacked as manager of Birmingham City (!!!)

FA Cup Run:

First Round: 3-0 (A) Swansea - Nilsen, Perrin(2)

Second Round: 2-1 (H) Nothampton - Janetzki, Finlayson.

Third Round: 2-0 (H) Blackburn - Nilsen, Parry-Jones.

Fourth Round: 3-0 (H) Oldham - Finlayson, Me, Janetzki.

Fifth Round: 3-0 (A) QPR - Minkov(2), Nilsen.

Sixth Round: 2-0 (H) Aston Villa - Parry-Jones, Nilsen.

Semi-Final: 2-0 (N) Chelsea - Perrin, Minkov

http://img138.exs.cx/img138/5863/facupsemi15ha.jpg

http://img135.exs.cx/img135/6210/facupsemi27zw.jpg

Bizarrely the Semi against Chelsea wasn't live on TV, but the games against
QPR and Villa were.

FA Cup Records: http://img130.exs.cx/img130/1193/facuprecords7ly.jpg

2005/6 Fixtures and Results:
http://img197.exs.cx/img197/516/fixtures200569km.jpg

PLAYER Information:

Our cup runs weren't good enough for some players, with Edu trying to be
the Craig Bellamy of AGCM FC (Interesting Edu for some reason no longer
likes Zola?):
http://img153.exs.cx/img153/4601/eduunhappy16jl.jpg

http://img140.exs.cx/img140/1526/eduunhappy991xf.jpg

Followed up by more Tratiors at the end of the season:

http://img172.exs.cx/img172/6227/quiterrs7zq.jpg

Whilst my left-back problems were further increased by Fenris refusing to
play at left-back:

http://img133.exs.cx/img133/9004/unhappyfenris3hk.jpg

The pressure of League Two and Welsh football get to Parry-Jones:

http://img138.exs.cx/img138/6480/parryjonespressure4xd....

Though there was some good news, I became the first player to list AGCM FC
as a Fav team:

http://img144.exs.cx/img144/3325/favteam3tp.jpg

And also won Fans Player of the Year:

http://img176.exs.cx/img176/3231/playeroftheyear20064df...

We also welcome our first 2 graduates of the AGCM FC Youth Academy:

http://img175.exs.cx/img175/7325/regen11oo.jpg

http://img32.exs.cx/img32/5546/regen26ov.jpg

So if someone who didn't get themselves into my AGCM game wants adding,

let me know along with pos, dob, place o.b. and stats etc.

Player Performance/Appearances over the season:

http://img32.exs.cx/img32/1731/stats20068jo.jpg

http://img75.exs.cx/img75/9433/team20066vt.jpg

We also have a new signing to reinforce the left side:

http://img144.exs.cx/img144/7985/zadu4jy.jpg

The AGCM board strongly deny allegations of tapping up from Milan,

with Milan complaining the AGCM manager had words with Adu during USA's 3-1

World Cup defeat to Wales, the AGCM manager claims he was just at the match

support young Parry-Jones.

http://img154.exs.cx/img154/8949/walesvus6sb.jpg

International Stats:

AGCM Caps end of 2005/6 Season:

http://img119.exs.cx/img119/7261/international20060vg.j...

AGCM Players called up for the 2006 World Cup:

http://img133.exs.cx/img133/7889/worldcup0aa.jpg

World Cup 2006 Group Stages:

http://img143.exs.cx/img143/1821/worldcup2006group4xo.j...

World Cup 2006 Knockout Stages:

http://img152.exs.cx/img152/7084/worldcupknockout6cn.jp...

England Squad for World Cup 2006:

http://img156.exs.cx/img156/4852/englandwc2006squad2tn....

Didn't do to well though:

http://img147.exs.cx/img147/3383/englanddefeat1nc.jpg

Call Ups for the U19 Euro2006:

http://img156.exs.cx/img156/6615/eurou19champ20069qf.jp...

Call Ups for U21 Euro2006:

http://img155.exs.cx/img155/9673/u21euro20069ey.jpg

U21 Euro 2006 Winners:

http://img172.exs.cx/img172/2782/u21euro2006final0dr.jp...

Looks like I've started to get some recognition for guiding AGCM to League
One.

First Charlton Offer me a job:

http://img155.exs.cx/img155/8228/charltonjob4sg.jpg

Then Linked to Leicester Job, along with my assistant Walter Smith:

http://img147.exs.cx/img147/3448/joblink4zc.jpg

And then the press link me with the Birmingham Job, with Steve Bruce sacked
for

Winning the FA Cup and finishing 11th in the Premiership, and only ~£3m
spent on players!!

http://img178.exs.cx/img178/151/birminghamjob1at.jpg

http://img177.exs.cx/img177/6392/board7fq.jpg

AGCM FCs Records, Landmarks and Honours:
http://img165.exs.cx/img165/5429/agcmhonourslandmarks5s...

http://img172.exs.cx/img172/2851/agcmrecords6rz.jpg

Board Expections for League One:
http://img177.exs.cx/img177/6398/boardexpections1ta.jpg

Manager Info:
http://img175.exs.cx/img175/7125/managerinfo2up.jpg

http://img171.exs.cx/img171/1348/managerstats20060at.jp...

--
Michael Murray

(FM2005 FAQ Might be updated this weekend)

More about : agcm season end season report

Anonymous
January 30, 2005 2:44:28 PM

On Sat, 29 Jan 2005 20:41:08 -0000, "Michael Murray"
<NOtmichaeltmurrayuknospam@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

>The important things first: The AGCM FC board today officially announced a
>partnership with Umbro to make AGCM FCs kits and a kit sponsorship with
>Sports Interactive, worth currently £40K a year, this brings to an end two
>years of wearing generic umbro shirts. The board refused to comment on plans
>to change the away shirt as early as next Christmas. Also unveiled is the
>new club badge, after the initial blue coat of arms design in honour of the
>manager appeared on counterfeit shirts.
>http://img178.exs.cx/img178/2414/badgekits9ne.jpg

The third kit is for circus appearances only :-P

>League Two player records:
>
>Penalty takers: http://img147.exs.cx/img147/7905/l2ppens4mv.jpg

I'm the best penalty-taker of the team then :-)

>PLAYER Information:
>
>Followed up by more Tratiors at the end of the season:
>
>http://img172.exs.cx/img172/6227/quiterrs7zq.jpg

We don't need them ! (Hamish is a starlet ? ) :-P

>We also have a new signing to reinforce the left side:
>
>http://img144.exs.cx/img144/7985/zadu4jy.jpg

A Dane should be shaking. He's losing his place in the team.
Although I prefer him to Adu :-P

-Nick
Anonymous
January 30, 2005 7:09:52 PM

Nick the Greek wrote:
> On Sat, 29 Jan 2005 20:41:08 -0000, "Michael Murray"
> <NOtmichaeltmurrayuknospam@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>
>> The important things first: The AGCM FC board today officially
>> announced a partnership with Umbro to make AGCM FCs kits and a kit
>> sponsorship with Sports Interactive, worth currently £40K a year,
>> this brings to an end two years of wearing generic umbro shirts. The
>> board refused to comment on plans to change the away shirt as early
>> as next Christmas. Also unveiled is the new club badge, after the
>> initial blue coat of arms design in honour of the manager appeared
>> on counterfeit shirts.
>> http://img178.exs.cx/img178/2414/badgekits9ne.jpg
>
> The third kit is for circus appearances only :-P

Hey, the third kit is a great kit :-)

>> League Two player records:
>>
>> Penalty takers: http://img147.exs.cx/img147/7905/l2ppens4mv.jpg
>
> I'm the best penalty-taker of the team then :-)
>

>> PLAYER Information:
>>
>> Followed up by more Tratiors at the end of the season:
>>
>> http://img172.exs.cx/img172/6227/quiterrs7zq.jpg
>>

> We don't need them ! (Hamish is a starlet ? ) :-P
>

>> We also have a new signing to reinforce the left side:
>>
>> http://img144.exs.cx/img144/7985/zadu4jy.jpg
>
> A Dane should be shaking. He's losing his place in the team.
> Although I prefer him to Adu :-P

I didn't actually expect Adu to sign for me, I only offered him what he
wanted. Though he might not be playing much Antonio Cassano might be on his
way as Roma have released him and only me and Norwich are interested in
him!!!

--
Michael Murray
January 31, 2005 3:05:43 AM

Michael Murray wrote:
> Nick the Greek wrote:
>> On Sat, 29 Jan 2005 20:41:08 -0000, "Michael Murray"
>> <NOtmichaeltmurrayuknospam@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>>
>>> The important things first: The AGCM FC board today officially
>>> announced a partnership with Umbro to make AGCM FCs kits and a kit
>>> sponsorship with Sports Interactive, worth currently £40K a year,
>>> this brings to an end two years of wearing generic umbro shirts. The
>>> board refused to comment on plans to change the away shirt as early
>>> as next Christmas. Also unveiled is the new club badge, after the
>>> initial blue coat of arms design in honour of the manager appeared
>>> on counterfeit shirts.
>>> http://img178.exs.cx/img178/2414/badgekits9ne.jpg
>>
>> The third kit is for circus appearances only :-P
>>

> Hey, the third kit is a great kit :-)
>
>>> League Two player records:
>>>
>>> Penalty takers: http://img147.exs.cx/img147/7905/l2ppens4mv.jpg
>>
>> I'm the best penalty-taker of the team then :-)
>>

>>> PLAYER Information:
>>>
>>> Followed up by more Tratiors at the end of the season:
>>>
>>> http://img172.exs.cx/img172/6227/quiterrs7zq.jpg
>>>

>> We don't need them ! (Hamish is a starlet ? ) :-P
>>

>>> We also have a new signing to reinforce the left side:
>>>
>>> http://img144.exs.cx/img144/7985/zadu4jy.jpg
>>
>> A Dane should be shaking. He's losing his place in the team.
>> Although I prefer him to Adu :-P
>>

> I didn't actually expect Adu to sign for me, I only offered him what
> he wanted. Though he might not be playing much Antonio Cassano might
> be on his way as Roma have released him and only me and Norwich are
> interested in him!!!

I think BT's news server dislikes you Michael......it never shows your
initial post when you do a new AGCM FC thread....

--
----------- Daniel -----------

-------------- FORZA ARSENAL --------------
Anonymous
January 31, 2005 3:10:38 AM

Daniel Marsh wrote:
> Michael Murray wrote:
<snip>
> I think BT's news server dislikes you Michael......it never shows your
> initial post when you do a new AGCM FC thread....

Get a decent ISP :-p

I remember how bad BT were, especially their news server(s), if you could
even call them that. But luckily for me that was a few years ago ;-)

Cheers

Hamish

--
Go Strugglers
Anonymous

Hamish wrote:
> Daniel Marsh wrote:
>> Michael Murray wrote:
> <snip>
>> I think BT's news server dislikes you Michael......it never shows
>> your initial post when you do a new AGCM FC thread....
>
> Get a decent ISP :-p
>
> I remember how bad BT were, especially their news server(s), if you
> could even call them that. But luckily for me that was a few years
> ago ;-)

Stop showing off pipex boy.....

;-)

--
----------- Daniel -----------

-------------- FORZA ARSENAL --------------
Anonymous
January 31, 2005 3:27:15 AM

Nick the Greek wrote:
> On Sat, 29 Jan 2005 20:41:08 -0000, "Michael Murray"
> <NOtmichaeltmurrayuknospam@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>
>> The important things first: The AGCM FC board today officially
>> announced a partnership with Umbro to make AGCM FCs kits and a kit
>> sponsorship with Sports Interactive, worth currently £40K a year,
>> this brings to an end two years of wearing generic umbro shirts. The
>> board refused to comment on plans to change the away shirt as early
>> as next Christmas. Also unveiled is the new club badge, after the
>> initial blue coat of arms design in honour of the manager appeared
>> on counterfeit shirts.
>> http://img178.exs.cx/img178/2414/badgekits9ne.jpg
>
> The third kit is for circus appearances only :-P
>

>> League Two player records:
>>
>> Penalty takers: http://img147.exs.cx/img147/7905/l2ppens4mv.jpg
>
> I'm the best penalty-taker of the team then :-)
>

>> PLAYER Information:
>>
>> Followed up by more Tratiors at the end of the season:
>>
>> http://img172.exs.cx/img172/6227/quiterrs7zq.jpg

Edu is ending up like, erm, Edu...

--
----------- Daniel -----------

-------------- FORZA ARSENAL --------------
Anonymous
January 31, 2005 3:32:52 AM

Michael Murray wrote:

> League Cup saw us make it to the Semi-Finals before being defeated by
> Blackburn 3-4 on agg. One good thing to come from the games was
> Hamish's first and only goal for AGCM:
> http://img119.exs.cx/img119/300/hamishfirstgoalleaguecu...

WOOO HOOO about bloody time too ;-)

> Followed up by more Tratiors at the end of the season:
>
> http://img172.exs.cx/img172/6227/quiterrs7zq.jpg

WOOO HOOO I'm the Starlet of the team :-D

> Player Performance/Appearances over the season:
>
> http://img32.exs.cx/img32/1731/stats20068jo.jpg

4th best average rating over the season, I'm happy with that, and the second
most effective tackler :-)

> http://img75.exs.cx/img75/9433/team20066vt.jpg

And joint 3rd for appearances :-)

Keep up the good work Michael

Cheers

Hamish

--
Go Strugglers
Anonymous

Michael Murray wrote:
> Nick the Greek wrote:
>> On Sat, 29 Jan 2005 20:41:08 -0000, "Michael Murray"
>> <NOtmichaeltmurrayuknospam@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

Why is the virtual Marsh unhappy Michael?

--
----------- Daniel -----------

-------------- FORZA ARSENAL --------------
Anonymous
January 31, 2005 4:50:24 AM

Daniel Marsh wrote:
> Michael Murray wrote:
>> Nick the Greek wrote:
>>> On Sat, 29 Jan 2005 20:41:08 -0000, "Michael Murray"
>>> <NOtmichaeltmurrayuknospam@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>
> Why is the virtual Marsh unhappy Michael?

Public expection, the pressure of League Two football got to you :-)

--
Michael Murray
Anonymous

Daniel Marsh wrote:
> Michael Murray wrote:
>> Nick the Greek wrote:

>>> The third kit is for circus appearances only :-P
>>>

>> Hey, the third kit is a great kit :-)

>>> I'm the best penalty-taker of the team then :-)

>>> We don't need them ! (Hamish is a starlet ? ) :-P

>>> A Dane should be shaking. He's losing his place in the team.
>>> Although I prefer him to Adu :-P
>>>

>> I didn't actually expect Adu to sign for me, I only offered him what
>> he wanted. Though he might not be playing much Antonio Cassano might
>> be on his way as Roma have released him and only me and Norwich are
>> interested in him!!!
>
> I think BT's news server dislikes you Michael......it never shows your
> initial post when you do a new AGCM FC thread....

Try using a different newserver :-) (News.individual.net are a good free
one)

Here's the full thing in Word Format:
http://uk.geocities.com/michaeltmurrayuk/agcmfcseason2e...

If anyone else can not see the initial post let me know and I'll split the
future ones (might also affect the FAQ aswell)

--
Michael Murray
Anonymous

> http://img178.exs.cx/img178/2414/badgekits9ne.jpg

nice work

> http://img171.exs.cx/img171/7741/agcmfinances5wn.jpg

I'm still waiting for my first sponsorship

> Average Rating: http://img157.exs.cx/img157/1032/l2avrating0zo.jpg

glad to be yr second best

> Goal of the Season:
> http://img139.exs.cx/img139/2581/goalseason20067df.jpg

my curling shot is still working? great! :-)

> PLAYER Information:
>
> Our cup runs weren't good enough for some players, with Edu trying to be
> the Craig Bellamy of AGCM FC (Interesting Edu for some reason no longer
> likes Zola?):
> http://img153.exs.cx/img153/4601/eduunhappy16jl.jpg
>
> http://img140.exs.cx/img140/1526/eduunhappy991xf.jpg

maybe Zola was extinct of yr database :-)
and pls keep me at all forces, I don't REALLY want to leave :-D

--
The Brazilian Man
* before complaining about my post, just realise you have the option of

Em Mon, 31 Jan 2005 00:27:15 +0000 (UTC), Daniel Marsh
<danmaruk@NOSPAMbtopenworld.com> escreveu:

> Nick the Greek wrote:
>> On Sat, 29 Jan 2005 20:41:08 -0000, "Michael Murray"
>> <NOtmichaeltmurrayuknospam@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>>
>>> The important things first: The AGCM FC board today officially
>>> announced a partnership with Umbro to make AGCM FCs kits and a kit
>>> sponsorship with Sports Interactive, worth currently £40K a year,
>>> this brings to an end two years of wearing generic umbro shirts. The
>>> board refused to comment on plans to change the away shirt as early
>>> as next Christmas. Also unveiled is the new club badge, after the
>>> initial blue coat of arms design in honour of the manager appeared
>>> on counterfeit shirts.
>>> http://img178.exs.cx/img178/2414/badgekits9ne.jpg
>>
>> The third kit is for circus appearances only :-P
>>

>>> League Two player records:
>>>
>>> Penalty takers: http://img147.exs.cx/img147/7905/l2ppens4mv.jpg
>>
>> I'm the best penalty-taker of the team then :-)
>>

>>> PLAYER Information:
>>>
>>> Followed up by more Tratiors at the end of the season:
>>>
>>> http://img172.exs.cx/img172/6227/quiterrs7zq.jpg
>
> Edu is ending up like, erm, Edu...

I've nothing to do with this former 'blargh' player! :-)

--
The Brazilian Man
* before complaining about my post, just realise you have the option of
not read it*
Anonymous
January 31, 2005 6:07:21 PM

The Brazilian Man wrote:
>> http://img178.exs.cx/img178/2414/badgekits9ne.jpg
>
> nice work

It was fairly simple (in the end it was) Badge - Get the fulham badge, load
up Word type in AGCM in red paste into Paint Shop Pro, paste over the FFC in
the fulham badge :-)
The easiest way of doing the kits is to load up the ones in the default
folder (the red, green and blue ones the game uses as template) and recolour
them, adding the SI logo was the hard part tried copying the one from the
AFC Wimbledon kits included in the game that didn't work, so I cut, pasted
and resized the logo from www.sigames.com :-)

>> http://img171.exs.cx/img171/7741/agcmfinances5wn.jpg
>
> I'm still waiting for my first sponsorship

My yearly sponsorship doesn't even pay half a weeks wages for my team :-(

>> Average Rating: http://img157.exs.cx/img157/1032/l2avrating0zo.jpg
>
> glad to be yr second best
>

>> Goal of the Season:
>> http://img139.exs.cx/img139/2581/goalseason20067df.jpg
>
> my curling shot is still working? great! :-)
>
>> PLAYER Information:
>>
>> Our cup runs weren't good enough for some players, with Edu trying
>> to be the Craig Bellamy of AGCM FC (Interesting Edu for some reason
>> no longer likes Zola?):
>> http://img153.exs.cx/img153/4601/eduunhappy16jl.jpg
>>
>> http://img140.exs.cx/img140/1526/eduunhappy991xf.jpg
>
> maybe Zola was extinct of yr database :-)
> and pls keep me at all forces, I don't REALLY want to leave :-D

Looks like Zola has retired, he was there orignaly tried to sign him at the
start, I didn't think the game deleted all trace of you when you retire
completely.

Doesn't look like your staying you've turned down £20K a week wages and
First Team status, though you have just under 2 years to agree a new
contract.

--
Michael Murray
Anonymous

>>> Our cup runs weren't good enough for some players, with Edu trying
>>> to be the Craig Bellamy of AGCM FC (Interesting Edu for some reason
>>> no longer likes Zola?):
>>> http://img153.exs.cx/img153/4601/eduunhappy16jl.jpg
>>>
>>> http://img140.exs.cx/img140/1526/eduunhappy991xf.jpg
>>
>> maybe Zola was extinct of yr database :-)
>> and pls keep me at all forces, I don't REALLY want to leave :-D
>
> Looks like Zola has retired, he was there orignaly tried to sign him
> at the start, I didn't think the game deleted all trace of you when
> you retire completely.

Or maybe not Briggs and Advocat still list Zola as a favourite player :-S

--
Michael Murray
Anonymous

Michael Murray wrote:
> Daniel Marsh wrote:
>> Michael Murray wrote:
>>
>> Why is the virtual Marsh unhappy Michael?
>
> Public expection, the pressure of League Two football got to you :-)

Thought I might have joined the traitors list.

--
----------- Daniel -----------

-------------- FORZA ARSENAL --------------
Anonymous
February 1, 2005 9:36:55 PM

Nick the Greek wrote:
> On Sat, 29 Jan 2005 20:41:08 -0000, "Michael Murray"
> <NOtmichaeltmurrayuknospam@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>

>>The important things first: The AGCM FC board today officially announced a
>>partnership with Umbro to make AGCM FCs kits and a kit sponsorship with
>>Sports Interactive, worth currently £40K a year, this brings to an end two
>>years of wearing generic umbro shirts. The board refused to comment on plans
>>to change the away shirt as early as next Christmas. Also unveiled is the
>>new club badge, after the initial blue coat of arms design in honour of the
>>manager appeared on counterfeit shirts.
>>http://img178.exs.cx/img178/2414/badgekits9ne.jpg
>

> The third kit is for circus appearances only :-P
>

> A Dane should be shaking. He's losing his place in the team.
> Although I prefer him to Adu :-P
>
> -Nick

I'm not shaking - in fact I proved to be the better of us - getting more
assists and goals and averaging better than you ;-)
Anonymous
February 1, 2005 9:39:17 PM

Daniel Marsh wrote:
> Michael Murray wrote:
>> Daniel Marsh wrote:
>>>
>>> Why is the virtual Marsh unhappy Michael?
>>
>> Public expection, the pressure of League Two football got to you :-)
>
> Thought I might have joined the traitors list.

You did, along with Rich Mills in the first month of the new season.

--
Michael Murray
Anonymous

Nick the Greek wrote:
> On Sat, 29 Jan 2005 20:41:08 -0000, "Michael Murray"
> <NOtmichaeltmurrayuknospam@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>
>> The important things first: The AGCM FC board today officially
>> announced a partnership with Umbro to make AGCM FCs kits and a kit
>> sponsorship with Sports Interactive, worth currently £40K a year,
>> this brings to an end two years of wearing generic umbro shirts. The
>> board refused to comment on plans to change the away shirt as early
>> as next Christmas. Also unveiled is the new club badge, after the
>> initial blue coat of arms design in honour of the manager appeared
>> on counterfeit shirts.
>> http://img178.exs.cx/img178/2414/badgekits9ne.jpg
>
> The third kit is for circus appearances only :-P
>

>> League Two player records:
>>
>> Penalty takers: http://img147.exs.cx/img147/7905/l2ppens4mv.jpg
>
> I'm the best penalty-taker of the team then :-)
>

>> PLAYER Information:
>>
>> Followed up by more Tratiors at the end of the season:
>>
>> http://img172.exs.cx/img172/6227/quiterrs7zq.jpg
>>

> We don't need them ! (Hamish is a starlet ? ) :-P
>

>> We also have a new signing to reinforce the left side:
>>
>> http://img144.exs.cx/img144/7985/zadu4jy.jpg
>
> A Dane should be shaking. He's losing his place in the team.
> Although I prefer him to Adu :-P

Adu has actually taken Edu's place as Edu has been loaned out to Nottingham
Forest for the season. And Cassano signed for Barcelona in the end. :-(

--
Michael Murray
Anonymous

On Tue, 01 Feb 2005 18:36:55 +0100, Mikael Schøler
<BLAmik_s@BLAtdcadslBLA.dk> wrote:

>I'm not shaking - in fact I proved to be the better of us - getting more
>assists and goals and averaging better than you ;-)

You're a traitor :-P
Anonymous
February 2, 2005 2:08:07 AM

Nick the Greek wrote:
> On Tue, 01 Feb 2005 18:36:55 +0100, Mikael Schøler
> <BLAmik_s@BLAtdcadslBLA.dk> wrote:
>

>>I'm not shaking - in fact I proved to be the better of us - getting more
>>assists and goals and averaging better than you ;-)
>

> You're a traitor :-P
Well yeah.. Found out that I could do better in another club.. Besides,
I want to give you the chance to get some time on the field too ;-)
Anonymous
February 2, 2005 3:14:19 AM

Michael Murray wrote:
> Daniel Marsh wrote:
>> Michael Murray wrote:

>>> Public expection, the pressure of League Two football got to you :-)
>>
>> Thought I might have joined the traitors list.
>
> You did, along with Rich Mills in the first month of the new season.

I slapped in a transfer request?

--
----------- Daniel -----------

-------------- FORZA ARSENAL --------------
Anonymous
February 2, 2005 4:20:45 AM

Daniel Marsh wrote:
> Michael Murray wrote:
>> Daniel Marsh wrote:

>>> Thought I might have joined the traitors list.
>>
>> You did, along with Rich Mills in the first month of the new season.
>
> I slapped in a transfer request?

Nope, only Edu so far has formaly requested a move, you've just annonuced
you want to leave AGCM and play for a bigger club (Spurs ok? :-) ) like the
rest of the 'traitors' ( :-) ).

--
Michael Murray
Anonymous

> Adu has actually taken Edu's place as Edu has been loaned out to
> Nottingham
> Forest for the season. And Cassano signed for Barcelona in the end. :-(

I'm shocked! Avoid to meet Forest, or might seal a hat-trick in revenge!
:-)

--
The Brazilian Man
* before complaining about my post, just realise you have the option of
not read it*
Anonymous
February 2, 2005 1:04:53 PM

On Tue, 01 Feb 2005 23:08:07 +0100, Mikael Sch?ler
<BLAmik_s@BLAtdcadslBLA.dk> wrote:

>Nick the Greek wrote:
>> On Tue, 01 Feb 2005 18:36:55 +0100, Mikael Sch?ler
>> <BLAmik_s@BLAtdcadslBLA.dk> wrote:
>>

>>>I'm not shaking - in fact I proved to be the better of us - getting more
>>>assists and goals and averaging better than you ;-)
>>

>> You're a traitor :-P
>Well yeah.. Found out that I could do better in another club.. Besides,
>I want to give you the chance to get some time on the field too ;-)

The truth is the club doesn't really need you :-)

-Nick
Anonymous
February 2, 2005 6:41:32 PM

The Brazilian Man wrote:
>> Adu has actually taken Edu's place as Edu has been loaned out to
>> Nottingham
>> Forest for the season. And Cassano signed for Barcelona in the end.
>> :-(
>
> I'm shocked! Avoid to meet Forest, or might seal a hat-trick in
> revenge! :-)

Doesn't matter Forest are a league above us, and you can not play in cup
games :-)

--
Michael Murray
Anonymous

Em Wed, 2 Feb 2005 15:41:32 -0000, Michael Murray
<NOtmichaeltmurrayuknospam@yahoo.co.uk> escreveu:

> The Brazilian Man wrote:
>>> Adu has actually taken Edu's place as Edu has been loaned out to
>>> Nottingham
>>> Forest for the season. And Cassano signed for Barcelona in the end.
>>> :-(
>>
>> I'm shocked! Avoid to meet Forest, or might seal a hat-trick in
>> revenge! :-)
>
> Doesn't matter Forest are a league above us, and you can not play in cup
> games :-)

lucky you

--
The Brazilian Man
* before complaining about my post, just realise you have the option of
not read it*
Anonymous
February 6, 2005 3:23:10 PM

Michael Murray wrote:
> Followed up by more Tratiors at the end of the season:
> http://img172.exs.cx/img172/6227/quiterrs7zq.jpg

I'm sure if you offer me a sizable wage increase, I'll be more than happy to
stay.

--
Stephen Weir

List of Games for Sale - http://www.glipe.free-online.co.uk/index.htm
ICQ # 11472386
Anonymous
February 6, 2005 3:28:32 PM

Hamish wrote:
> I remember how bad BT were, especially their news server(s), if you could even call them that. But luckily for me that
> was a few years ago ;-)

I started off with Easynet, and then Freeserve, before working my way on to
BT. That unholy trinity caused me no end of problems, so I ended up moving
to Free Online. I'd try using tin cans and string, also known as AOL,
before going back to BT.

--
Stephen Weir

List of Games for Sale - http://www.glipe.free-online.co.uk/index.htm