No Sound

Doris

I'm not able to get my sound working, I've did all the trouble shooting that
is listed everywhere and yes I even checked to make sure the mute wasn't on.
I'm really needing this to work ASAP because of a job I will be starting
online.
Thank In Advance to any and all

shaun

Has sound ever worked...?
Is your sound integrated into the motherboard & Enabled in the bios...?
Is you sound a separate card and if so what kind.
Do you need amplified speakers....? (Manual).
What have you don't so far..?

"Doris" <Doris@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I'm not able to get my sound working, I've did all the trouble shooting
that
> is listed everywhere and yes I even checked to make sure the mute wasn't
on.
> I'm really needing this to work ASAP because of a job I will be starting
> online.
> Thank In Advance to any and all

Doris

Yes, my sound has been working great up until about a week ago and it just
stopped working. I'm not sure what you mean my integrated, my speakers are
built into my monitor. I've check everything I've read on the boards before
posting and also did a system restore but still no luck. Everything seems to
be in order I'm just able to get any sound.

"Shaun" wrote:

> Has sound ever worked...?
> Is your sound integrated into the motherboard & Enabled in the bios...?
> Is you sound a separate card and if so what kind.
> Do you need amplified speakers....? (Manual).
> What have you don't so far..?
>
> "Doris" <Doris@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > I'm not able to get my sound working, I've did all the trouble shooting
> that
> > is listed everywhere and yes I even checked to make sure the mute wasn't
> on.
> > I'm really needing this to work ASAP because of a job I will be starting
> > online.
> > Thank In Advance to any and all

shaun

What does the device manager say about your sound card..? Let us know if you
don't know how to get their.
What kind of pc do you have..?