I went to rotate the monitor in my Double Dragon last night, and once
done, plugged the game back in. It was making a hissing/popping noise.
I turned off the lights and can see the neck board is causing the
problems.

The game still plays fine, but will cut in and out.

Where should I start to look at or is the tube going bad?

Thanks,
Ron

Did you bump or jar the neckboard? Sounds like you might have a goofy
picture tube that needs to be tested on a rejuvenator.