How was the NJ auction today?

I was going to go but the 6 inches of snow kept me at home. Any good deals?

Scott

I was just going to ask the same thing. I figured they've had enough time to
wait in the pay line, load, drive home, unload and report here.

Todd's already made FS posts tonight and you KNOW he was there.

The nerve of some people making us wait. ;)

--
Scott
(Maryland)

"thrushguy" <garons@comcast.net> wrote in message
>I was going to go but the 6 inches of snow kept me at home. Any good
>deals?
>
> Scott

The auction was a disappointment for me. The selection was pretty poor
and most items were getting bid up pretty high. I have been to all the
cherry hill auctions over the last few years and this one was one of
the lamest, definetly a sellers market with few machines. If I had
known I would have brought a few of my games and put them on the block!
Even the junker games were going for $100.

I thought the auction was one of the better ones lately. Somethings
went a little high but there were some good deals. One of the faster
ones I have seen in a while. I was loaded and out of there by 330 and I
bought 3 games. Ted

Yeah, it did go pretty quick. Of course there were only about half as
many machines up for auction as usual, so I would have expected it to
go quickly.

I was all set... even took the seats out of the big van to haul stuff around
in... and then realized that my daughter's powerd puff derbey was on the
12th and not the 21'st as the calendar said (they transposed the numbers)...
grrr.....

"thrushguy" <garons@comcast.net> wrote in message
>I was going to go but the 6 inches of snow kept me at home. Any good
>deals?
>
> Scott

In article <Qb2dnfnJ_pam3KnfRVn-oQ@comcast.com>,
"Ms Pac Man's Mother-In-Law's cousin's friends aunt Nikki"
<phillyNOarcadeSpam@comcast.net> wrote:

> Wasn't to bad. Todd wasn't there that I saw, Nice original Robotron and a
> few other classic's but not many. Seemed to be more machines here then last

Were there any Primal Rage cabs?

--
"It is very easy to be blinded to the essential uselessness of them by the
sense of achievement you get from getting them to work at all." Hitchiker's

The auction was a smash! Actually it was a fiasco---we only got a T2
video...but the NEXT auction will be the biggest of all time---in York
PA---with the promise of hundreds of machines!

ok... I want some of what ever Todd's taking...