WTF? Coaches, training & contract FFS

Now this really pisses me off...

Anyone noticed that when your coach signs a new contract (e.g. as the old
one is due to expiring) his training schedules resets to default. Every
start of the season I have to re-assign them to the right *ehm*...
Gary-training routines...

Sigh...
2 answers Last reply
More about coaches training contract

    Hari Seldon wrote:
    > Now this really pisses me off...
    >
    > Anyone noticed that when your coach signs a new contract (e.g. as the
    > old one is due to expiring) his training schedules resets to default.
    > Every start of the season I have to re-assign them to the right
    > *ehm*... Gary-training routines...
    >
    > Sigh...

    I take it this problem is still in FM2005 then. My solution was replace the
    default training with the one you want, and leave the assistant manager to
    control training, though this is annoying when you want to give someone a
    rest and you go back the next day and the assistant has put him back into
    training.

    --
    Michael Murray

    ne1 having a decent training regime for keepers ?

Default Training Games Video Games