DCOM Error 10010

The server {F3A614DC-ABE0-11D2-A441-00C04F795683} did not register with DCOM
within the required timeout.
Following Microsoft's suggestion for this event I found the culprit to be MS
Messenger.
The LocalServer32 for this CLSID has aThreadingModel string entry of
"Apartment."
What does that mean and can I delete it in order to stop getting this Event
Error?
1 answer Last reply
More about dcom error 10010

    Some references for you:
    http://www.google.com/search?q=DCOM%20Error%2010010%20{F3A614DC-ABE0-11D2-A441-00C04F795683}

    --
    Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
    Windows XP Shell/User

    "Ghosteo" <Ghosteo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > The server {F3A614DC-ABE0-11D2-A441-00C04F795683} did not register with
    > DCOM
    > within the required timeout.
    > Following Microsoft's suggestion for this event I found the culprit to be
    > MS
    > Messenger.
    > The LocalServer32 for this CLSID has aThreadingModel string entry of
    > "Apartment."
    > What does that mean and can I delete it in order to stop getting this
    > Event
    > Error?

Support Microsoft Windows XP