  • Support
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
April 13, 2005 1:28:02 AM

The server {F3A614DC-ABE0-11D2-A441-00C04F795683} did not register with DCOM
within the required timeout.
Following Microsoft's suggestion for this event I found the culprit to be MS
Messenger.
The LocalServer32 for this CLSID has aThreadingModel string entry of
"Apartment."
What does that mean and can I delete it in order to stop getting this Event
Error?

More about : dcom error 10010

Anonymous
April 13, 2005 6:04:42 PM