george

Distinguished
Oct 29, 2001

Please Help....
Add/Remove will not work. When I click on it nothing happens. I read
probally 20 reports already and none of them are my problem. I am the
administrator on my computer. I looked up the file in search. I have a ll the
latest drivers and updates, but I can not open Add/Remove. Please Help
George

Although I am not sure what the answer could be.. More details would
probably help -

Do you get an error, or nothing happens at all?
Is there anything logged in the even log?
Can you open it in Safe Mode?
--
Mark St. John

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;315346