FS: Nintendo parts (coin mechs, coin box, button holders, ..

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

FS: Nintendo misc parts:

- DK coin box
- DK coin mechs
- DK coin door wiring w/service switch and counter
- DK control panel button holders (and switches)- 2 or 3
- DK joystick mounting plate for the control panel
- etc.

I was thinking of selling these as a lot to someone
restoring a DK (or DK Jr., DK 3, Popeye, Mario Bros.,
etc.)

$30 plus shipping.

Scott C.
2 answers Last reply
More about nintendo parts coin mechs coin button holders
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

    What do you think the shipping would be to Fort Worth, Tx. I'll take
    them if its not to terribly much.

    --Zane
    Midnightarcade.freehosting123.com (e-mail me at midnightarcade (AT)
    gmail (dot) com)
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

    Sale Pending. Thanks to everyone whom e-mailed about
    these.

    Scott C.

    Scott Caldwell wrote:
    > FS: Nintendo misc parts:
    >
    > - DK coin box
    > - DK coin mechs
    > - DK coin door wiring w/service switch and counter
    > - DK control panel button holders (and switches)- 2 or 3
    > - DK joystick mounting plate for the control panel
    > - etc.
    >
    > I was thinking of selling these as a lot to someone
    > restoring a DK (or DK Jr., DK 3, Popeye, Mario Bros.,
    > etc.)
    >
    > $30 plus shipping.
    >
    > Scott C.

Games Video Nintendo Video Games