2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering?
13" - 15"
3. What screen resolution do you want?
4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop?
Portable, as thin and light as possible
5. How much battery life do you need?
Min 5 hours of typing/browsing
6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)?
Yes, Battlefield 3 minimum settings at 60+ fps, Torchlight 2, Call of Duty.
7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo/Video editing, Etc.)
Watching movies, school work, programming
8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need?
10. How long do you want to keep your laptop?
11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ?
DVD ROM, can be external
12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons.
Asus, I have heard lots of good things about them and I have used their desktop parts before
13. What country do you live in?
14. Please tell us any additional information if needed.
Basically I need the thinnest/lightest laptop that can play BF3 on minimum settings at consistently 60+ fps. I will be using this laptop for school so it needs decent battery life when not gaming