FM2005 Online - Newbie Question

I'm asking this on behalf of my Son who is a fanatical FM2005 solo player.

Are there games servers for hosting games over the Internet or does one
simply obtain the IP address of each nominated opponent?

Also, any recommended websites for FM2005 internet game news and advice?

Thanks in anticipation

On Sun, 30 Jan 2005 20:02:16 -0000, "Tony Doherty"
<tony.doherty@nospambigfoot.com> wrote:

>I'm asking this on behalf of my Son who is a fanatical FM2005 solo player.
>
>Are there games servers for hosting games over the Internet or does one
>simply obtain the IP address of each nominated opponent?
>
>Also, any recommended websites for FM2005 internet game news and advice?
>
>Thanks in anticipation

all you need is the ip address of the host.

might be some game arrangement threads on www.sigames.com 's forums.
--

gamertag: chrisflynnuk
Live Line-up: RS3, RS3:BA, PGR2, Links04, SC:pT, Toca2, RSC2, MM3,

Chris F wrote:
> On Sun, 30 Jan 2005 20:02:16 -0000, "Tony Doherty"
> <tony.doherty@nospambigfoot.com> wrote:
>
>> I'm asking this on behalf of my Son who is a fanatical FM2005 solo
>> player.
>>
>> Are there games servers for hosting games over the Internet or does
>> one simply obtain the IP address of each nominated opponent?
>>
>> Also, any recommended websites for FM2005 internet game news and
>> advice?
>>
>> Thanks in anticipation
>>
> all you need is the ip address of the host.
>
> might be some game arrangement threads on www.sigames.com 's forums.

Also an Instant Messaging program is handy, as the manager chat function in
game is limited.

Cheers

Hamish

--